Windows 10: Paint 3D, window won't open

Discus and support Paint 3D, window won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I have several Paint 3D windows open with different parts of my project open. Some I can click on and open without any issue, but others won't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeanneSP, Jan 5, 2020.

1. LeanneSP Win User

Paint 3D, window won't open

Hey,

I have several Paint 3D windows open with different parts of my project open. Some I can click on and open without any issue, but others won't.

I can hover over it and the correct screen is shown, but when I click on it the screen reverts to the last screen I was looking at. I have even tried to close the one window to save and reopen it, but it won't even close. Not sure what's going on!

:)

LeanneSP, Jan 5, 2020

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Dolly Cab Win User

Can't download Paint 3D

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to better assist you:

- What is the version and OS Build of your Windows 10?

- Where are you trying to download Paint 3D?

- Did you receive any error message when trying to download the app?

- Can you narrate the troubleshooting steps that you’ve done to address this issue?

If you are using Windows 10 version 1709, Paint 3D should be available by default. We recommend that you have run the wsreset.exe to clear and reset Windows Store cache and try to download the Paint 3D from the Windows Store. You can
    follow the steps below:

• Open the Run box. Press and hold the Windows Key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Click on Run as administrator

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Dolly Cab, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Paint 3D, window won't open - Similar Threads - Paint window won't

2. Paint 3d won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d won't open: Paint 3D won't open at all for me.I've tried reinstalling it,I've checked for updates but nothing is working and the same thing has happened to my friends Paint 3D as well. We don't want to restart them because it says that it will delete all our creations and we don't want...
  3. Paint 3d won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d won't open: Paint 3D won't open at all for me.I've tried reinstalling it,I've checked for updates but nothing is working and the same thing has happened to my friends Paint 3D as well. We don't want to restart them because it says that it will delete all our creations and we don't want...
  4. Paint 3D project won't open after Paint 3D crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D project won't open after Paint 3D crashed: I was working on something in Paint 3D and the program crashed for some reason and when I try to load the project, it tells me "Can't open that file something went wrong."Is there a way to recover my project?...
  5. Can't open Paint 3D

Can't open Paint 3D: Dear Microsoft and People that see this questionI have a question because I can't open Paint 3D. When I click the app, the app simply vanished or closed automatically. Also when I open using Paint the normal one the pp closed itslef but the original Paint survived. Please...
  6. Paint 3D won't open.

Paint 3D won't open.: I was using paint 3Dand There was a glitch and I managed to add an extra custom colour, and then it crashed and now every time I try to open it the app shows the loading screen and then it closes the app....
  7. 3D Paint won't open specific projects

3D Paint won't open specific projects: I've been using the 3D Paint app for a project, but after I saved it to work on it later, it would not allow me to open it. It comes up with the message, 'Can't read that file', 'Something went wrong.' This pops up for two of my files in the app, but not for all of my files...
  8. 3D Paint won't open a project

3D Paint won't open a project: I've been using the 3D Paint app for a project, but after I saved it to work on it later, it would not allow me to open it. It comes up with the message, 'Can't read that file', 'Something went wrong.' This pops up for two of my files in the app, but not for all of my files...
  9. Paint 3D won't open saved project.

Paint 3D won't open saved project.: I want to recover a paint 3d project that will no longer open. Can anyone open the file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-wont-open-saved-project/d83ac2d3-c13d-42b6-9a28-e3caef599851
  10. Paint 3D wont open

Paint 3D wont open: When i open paint 3D it just closes. can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-wont-open/57c3887a-1ac7-41fe-9ff8-15a3642d874b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d wont open

2. paint 3d cant open window

3. paint 3d wont open in windows 10

4. paint 3d won t open