Windows 10: Paint 3D won't open. have uninstalled and re-installed but still won't open. the app opens...

Discus and support Paint 3D won't open. have uninstalled and re-installed but still won't open. the app opens... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Paint 3D opens and almost immediately closes. have reinstalled but still won't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by smyliejames, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Paint 3D won't open. have uninstalled and re-installed but still won't open. the app opens...

Paint 3D opens and almost immediately closes. have reinstalled but still won't work.

:)

smyliejames, Mar 15, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

3. stefanlee Win User
    5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

stefanlee, Mar 15, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Paint 3D won't open. have uninstalled and re-installed but still won't open. the app opens...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Paint 3D won't open. have uninstalled and re-installed but still won't open. the app opens...

1. Paint 3D won't open. have uninstalled and re-installed but still won't open. the app opens... - Similar Threads - Paint won't open

2. Paint 3d won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d won't open: Paint 3D won't open at all for me.I've tried reinstalling it,I've checked for updates but nothing is working and the same thing has happened to my friends Paint 3D as well. We don't want to restart them because it says that it will delete all our creations and we don't want...
  3. Paint 3d won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d won't open: Paint 3D won't open at all for me.I've tried reinstalling it,I've checked for updates but nothing is working and the same thing has happened to my friends Paint 3D as well. We don't want to restart them because it says that it will delete all our creations and we don't want...
  4. Paint 3D project won't open after Paint 3D crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D project won't open after Paint 3D crashed: I was working on something in Paint 3D and the program crashed for some reason and when I try to load the project, it tells me "Can't open that file something went wrong."Is there a way to recover my project?...
  5. Paint 3D won't open.

Paint 3D won't open.: I was using paint 3Dand There was a glitch and I managed to add an extra custom colour, and then it crashed and now every time I try to open it the app shows the loading screen and then it closes the app....
  6. App That Won't Open or Uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App That Won't Open or Uninstall: I'm trying to use Microsoft Animation Desk. I had previously downloaded it a few months ago, but uninstalled it. Today I tried to install it again, but it said that I already owned the app, and would not let me install. I went to Start and the app was not there but it later...
  7. 3D Paint won't open specific projects

3D Paint won't open specific projects: I've been using the 3D Paint app for a project, but after I saved it to work on it later, it would not allow me to open it. It comes up with the message, 'Can't read that file', 'Something went wrong.' This pops up for two of my files in the app, but not for all of my files...
  8. 3D Paint won't open a project

3D Paint won't open a project: I've been using the 3D Paint app for a project, but after I saved it to work on it later, it would not allow me to open it. It comes up with the message, 'Can't read that file', 'Something went wrong.' This pops up for two of my files in the app, but not for all of my files...
  9. Paint 3D won't open saved project.

Paint 3D won't open saved project.: I want to recover a paint 3d project that will no longer open. Can anyone open the file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-wont-open-saved-project/d83ac2d3-c13d-42b6-9a28-e3caef599851
  10. Paint 3D, window won't open

Paint 3D, window won't open: Hey, I have several Paint 3D windows open with different parts of my project open. Some I can click on and open without any issue, but others won't. I can hover over it and the correct screen is shown, but when I click on it the screen reverts to the last screen I was...