Windows 10: Paint 3D wont open

Discus and support Paint 3D wont open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i open paint 3D it just closes. can someone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MegaPlexGamesYT, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Paint 3D wont open

When i open paint 3D it just closes. can someone help me

:)

MegaPlexGamesYT, Mar 3, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Thanatica Win User
    Paint 3D cannot open STL files

Please update Paint 3D to be able to open STL files. View 3D *can* open them just fine.

When I open them in View 3D, and click the "Paint 3D" button, it gives this error message:

"We couldn't open Paint 3D. Wait a bit, then try again."

I did, and it keeps failing. So then, I manually go to Paint 3D, and open the file from there. In order to do that, I have to enter "*.*" as the filename, otherwise it won't pop up. The file types dropdown doesn't list STL files. But that's for good reason,
    apparently, because Paint 3D says:

"Paint 3D can't read this file. It may be invalid, or in a format that we don't currently support."

So, recap:

1) The file is completely valid, because View 3D can open it just fine

2) Why can Paint 3D not open a file, while View 3D can?

3) Please add this functionality to paint 3D. It's an industry standard file type for 3D models.

This is on Windows 10.0.15063.

Thanatica, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Paint 3D wont open

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D wont open

1. Paint 3D wont open - Similar Threads - Paint wont open

2. Paint 3d won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d won't open: Paint 3D won't open at all for me.I've tried reinstalling it,I've checked for updates but nothing is working and the same thing has happened to my friends Paint 3D as well. We don't want to restart them because it says that it will delete all our creations and we don't want...
  3. Paint 3d won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d won't open: Paint 3D won't open at all for me.I've tried reinstalling it,I've checked for updates but nothing is working and the same thing has happened to my friends Paint 3D as well. We don't want to restart them because it says that it will delete all our creations and we don't want...
  4. paint wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paint wont open: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎25/‎2022 OS build 22621.1105 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0 paint will no longer open on my computer. i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it will wont open. i have drawings saved there...
  5. paint wont open

paint wont open: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎25/‎2022 OS build 22621.1105 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0 paint will no longer open on my computer. i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it will wont open. i have drawings saved there...
  6. Paint 3D project won't open after Paint 3D crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D project won't open after Paint 3D crashed: I was working on something in Paint 3D and the program crashed for some reason and when I try to load the project, it tells me "Can't open that file something went wrong."Is there a way to recover my project?...
  7. Can't open Paint 3D

Can't open Paint 3D: Dear Microsoft and People that see this questionI have a question because I can't open Paint 3D. When I click the app, the app simply vanished or closed automatically. Also when I open using Paint the normal one the pp closed itslef but the original Paint survived. Please...
  8. Paint 3D won't open.

Paint 3D won't open.: I was using paint 3Dand There was a glitch and I managed to add an extra custom colour, and then it crashed and now every time I try to open it the app shows the loading screen and then it closes the app....
  9. 3d paint wont stay open

3d paint wont stay open: It wont launch , I'm using Windows 10 (of course) Everything was cool then I click on the logo, just wont launch. I'm dumb with computers but I don't know what else to say? I click its like it wants to start the logo appears and poof it wont start? thankyou for your time!!...
  10. Can't open Paint 3D

Can't open Paint 3D: I can't open Paint 3D on my lap although i try to re-install it and the result this app still not working. Just display about 3 or 5 seconds and it close itself. Anyone else know how to fix this issues? Show me, pls... Thanks alot!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d wont open

2. paint 3d wont start

3. paint 3d couldnt create project

4. what to do if paint 3d does not open,
  5. paint 3d wont launch