Windows 10: Paint 3d

Discus and support Paint 3d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnnaRashbrook, May 16, 2019.

1. Paint 3d

I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask.

Any ideas?

:)

AnnaRashbrook, May 16, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 16, 2019
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, May 16, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3d

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3d

1. Paint 3d - Similar Threads - Paint

2. How do I uninstall Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I uninstall Paint 3D: How do I uninstall Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-paint-3d/18d54472-a3d1-4ffc-8847-e7d5aee64310
  3. WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play...: Source I notice windows freezes when I use Clip Studio Paint on my second monitor (XP Pen Artist 15.6 Pro) and my main monitor (Laptop Asus N580V) play Spotify or Video on Chrome. Mouse stopped, can't click, keyboard also not respond. But monitor still show image. I tried...
  4. WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play...: Source I notice windows freezes when I use Clip Studio Paint on my second monitor (XP Pen Artist 15.6 Pro) and my main monitor (Laptop Asus N580V) play Spotify or Video on Chrome. Mouse stopped, can't click, keyboard also not respond. But monitor still show image. I tried...
  5. QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...: I would like to polarize a picture, i.e., flip the black background & white writing of a pic to white background & black writing. It seems like this was something that I was able to do in the past, but I am not sure if the fact that it is a .png pic makes a difference or...
  6. Copyright symbol in a watermark on a photo using Paint

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Copyright symbol in a watermark on a photo using Paint: I want to be able to put a watermark on a photo using Paint, including using the copyright symbol. I cannot find out how to access the copyright symbol when in Paint, it won't let me paste from Word. I tried Alt 0169 & Alt 184 - neither work. Any clues please?...
  7. I need help with fresh paints updates

I need help with fresh paints updates: I love fresh paint and it's my go to thing I use to draw but the update that changed the default bush shape from a circle to the sort of tear drop shape really doesn't work with how I draw. Is there any way at all I can change it so I'm using a previous version of fresh...
  8. Change the dpi resolution to 300 - Paint 3D

Change the dpi resolution to 300 - Paint 3D: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  9. Microsoft Paint is not dead, gets keyboard accessibility improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Paint is not dead, gets keyboard accessibility improvements: Microsoft Paint is dead? Not really. Microsoft tried to establish a reworked version of Microsoft Paint called Paint 3D on Windows 10 to replace the then-deprecated Microsoft Paint eventually. The company removed the deprecation status from Microsoft Paint recently again....
  10. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....