Windows 10: Paint 3d

Discus and support Paint 3d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnnaRashbrook, May 16, 2019.

1. Paint 3d

I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask.

Any ideas?

:)

AnnaRashbrook, May 16, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 16, 2019
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, May 16, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3d

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3d

1. Paint 3d - Similar Threads - Paint

2. My Paint crashes when I ask to insert text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Paint crashes when I ask to insert text: My Paint crashes when I ask to insert textI tried to: update video card drivers reset paint restore paint uninstall paint and reinstall update windows 11 I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 23H2 22631.3880I can't format PCHelp me...
  3. My Paint crashes when I ask to insert text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Paint crashes when I ask to insert text: My Paint crashes when I ask to insert textI tried to: update video card drivers reset paint restore paint uninstall paint and reinstall update windows 11 I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 23H2 22631.3880I can't format PCHelp me...
  4. Is the Fresh Paint Application in Windows 11?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is the Fresh Paint Application in Windows 11?: Is the Fresh Paint Application in Windows 11?Fresh Paint - Free download and install on Windows Microsoft Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-fresh-paint-application-in-windows-11/d648afff-6223-4b3d-bc8a-c1be969d38dd
  5. Is the Fresh Paint Application in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Fresh Paint Application in Windows 11?: Is the Fresh Paint Application in Windows 11?Fresh Paint - Free download and install on Windows Microsoft Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-fresh-paint-application-in-windows-11/d648afff-6223-4b3d-bc8a-c1be969d38dd
  6. Is the Fresh Paint Application in Windows 11?

7. Unable to edit images with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to edit images with Paint 3D: Until a month or so ago I was able to edit images, mostly PNG, by simply right clicking the image, choosing 'edit with Paint 3d' and it would open up and I would be able to do what I wanted. Now the only result is a message telling me I need to go to the Microsoft Store to...
  8. Unable to edit images with Paint 3D

Unable to edit images with Paint 3D: Until a month or so ago I was able to edit images, mostly PNG, by simply right clicking the image, choosing 'edit with Paint 3d' and it would open up and I would be able to do what I wanted. Now the only result is a message telling me I need to go to the Microsoft Store to...
  9. Problem with Text Box for all MS Paints

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Text Box for all MS Paints: I don't know since when before April it works, but when I write, che cursor goes clunky in the text box. This in MS Paint Win 7 version and previous. But is worse in MS Paint win 11 version. When I click the Text buttom the "A" icon, the app get frozen and crushs.This is what...
  10. Problem with Text Box for all MS Paints

Problem with Text Box for all MS Paints: I don't know since when before April it works, but when I write, che cursor goes clunky in the text box. This in MS Paint Win 7 version and previous. But is worse in MS Paint win 11 version. When I click the Text buttom the "A" icon, the app get frozen and crushs.This is what...