Windows 10: Paint 3d

Discus and support Paint 3d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Paint 3d how do I make canvas / background transparent?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ObieMild, Aug 9, 2019.

1. ObieMild Win User

Paint 3d

Paint 3d how do I make canvas / background transparent?

:)

ObieMild, Aug 9, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 9, 2019
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Aug 9, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3d

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3d

1. Paint 3d - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Microsoft adds Paint placeholder to Windows 10 Optional Features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft adds Paint placeholder to Windows 10 Optional Features: Microsoft Paint shows up as an optional feature in Windows Insider builds, suggesting that it will be uninstallable at some point, though we don’t have a confirmation from the Redmond firm yet. Microsoft Paint will continue to remain a part of Windows 10, but it’s possible...
  3. Microsoft Windows Paint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows Paint: Is it possible to download plugins for paint? I want to save a picture as a ico format and I don't have any options under File/Save As/List of 5 Options only. please help me or please upgrade window 10 for me so that I would have that feture....
  4. Windows Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Paint: The new version of Windows Paint FAILS to: Copy, move and paste a section eg 12x12 pixels. Why has the sensitivity been altered, or was the update done by someone oblivious to the uses of "copy and paste"? Why is it newer versions of Windows always come with bugs, is...
  5. Paint 3D Crashes on Splash Screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D Crashes on Splash Screen: Every time I open Paint 3D, it just quits. No error messages, sometimes doesn't even get to the splash screen. Please help. Some OS info Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903 Latest update - KB4507453 Device - 2018 MacBook Air 128GB With Boot Camp...
  6. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Paint: I see some people are having problems with Microsoft Paint. I have a BIG problem!!! I am not computer savvy. I know just enough to be dangerous. Sometimes if I poke around I can find a solution to a problem. First, I didn't know I had Paint. Supposedly it comes with...
  7. Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?

Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?: Dear everyone, With the lastest Windows 10 update, version 1903, the behavior of the paint app changes a little. 1. If you select a small area, e.g. 20 pixels by 20 pixels, and then try to move this area, the mouse cursor does not change to the...
  8. Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D)

Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D): Today I did the newest update for Windows 10 since the current support ends soon. After I successfully did the updating, I found that in Paint I can no longer select and move a single pixel of color to a new location. Cut and paste does not work as an alternative because the...
  9. Windows Paint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Paint: OK I want to put 2 photos side by side. The 1st time I attempted this. Using Windows Paint. Worked great. Now every time. I open Paint, Paste From, select a photo from one of my files in Dropbox OR Pictures. It opens up HUGE on the Paint window. I have tried the Resizing...
  10. Problems with new version of Paint (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.239)

Problems with new version of Paint (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.239): Immediately upon updating my PC to Windows 10, version 1903 (which was a forced update from Microsoft), my paint application developed an insufficiency. I can no longer select a small portion of the image with the "Select" tool and drag it. This creates a great inconvenience...