Windows 10: Paint 3D

Discus and support Paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; okay... for a while now i have been trying to get my 3d project out of my save by that i mean it will not open, it continues to say "Sorry, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kailynosorio, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Paint 3D

okay... for a while now i have been trying to get my 3d project out of my save by that i mean it will not open, it continues to say "Sorry, this session is not open for this instance of paint 3D" I am soooo SICK in tired of hearing this can anybody tell me how to fix this?

:)

kailynosorio, Sep 9, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 9, 2019
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Sep 9, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D

1. Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  3. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  4. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  5. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  6. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  7. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  8. MS Paint not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    MS Paint not working in Windows 11: [IMG]Is Microsoft Paint not working in Windows 11/10? Well, that seems to be a common issue, and we have some great solutions to fix this issue. Users have been complaining that while trying to use MS Paint, does not work or open. the scroll bar in the app is not working, the...
  9. Paint cannot open files with spaces in filename anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint cannot open files with spaces in filename anymore: So just last night I noticed that my Microsoft Paint application stopped working. I could not reinstall it through the settings apps nor could I find it on the Microsoft store, so I had to make a risky move and reinstall it via a 3rd party website. Not only did this update...
  10. Paint cannot open files with spaces in filename anymore

Paint cannot open files with spaces in filename anymore: So just last night I noticed that my Microsoft Paint application stopped working. I could not reinstall it through the settings apps nor could I find it on the Microsoft store, so I had to make a risky move and reinstall it via a 3rd party website. Not only did this update...