Windows 10: Paint 3d

Discus and support Paint 3d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find the simple lasso selection tool in Paint 3d. Obviously there are great new features like the 3d magic select, and there is still the basic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MHJH, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:47 PM.

1. MHJH Win User

Paint 3d

I can't find the simple lasso selection tool in Paint 3d. Obviously there are great new features like the 3d magic select, and there is still the basic box or rectangular selection, but the lasso selection is still essential. Can anyone advise please if its available or if I'm missing something? many thanks in anticipation

:)

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

3. paint 3d

4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3d

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Thema:

Paint 3d

1. Paint 3d - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Paint 3D - 3D Library unable to connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - 3D Library unable to connect.: I'm making stuff on Paint 3D, but when I go to open up the 3d Library it displays this: [ATTACH] How do I fix it? a few weeks ago it was working fine....
  3. Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.

Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.: Hello. I'm a long time Paint 3D user, and i have a lot of experience, but this is a problem i have run into only once before. You see, i'm trying to add text to something i'm creating, but i set the text size to 48, but it's acting like i selected size 24. Is this a normal...
  4. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: In the last couple days 3D paint has started opening by itself. I only use the program a couple times a year. Anyone else having this problem? Sticky Notes has started by itself twice in the last two days also....
  5. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Once I have started painting and it appears in My Paintings how do I remove it or delete it from My Paintings if I want to? Also is there a User Manual available for Fresh Paint?...
  6. paint

paint: hallo, i am not able to open ms paint on my pc. i have reebooted my pc with no result. when i try to open ms paint the pc tell me "impossible create a new document" thank you stefano...
  7. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...
  8. IMPORTING A PHOTO ONTO PAINTING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IMPORTING A PHOTO ONTO PAINTING: I CANT SEEM TO SAVE THE PHOTO I IMPORT ONTO THE PAINTING IT GETS THERE BUT WONT SAVE DOMINICK *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-a-photo-onto-painting/245a3b0e-4228-4355-9210-fb51e328d2d0
  9. Library in Paint 3D no longer there

Library in Paint 3D no longer there: Just wondering why I had the 3D library last week and don't now?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/library-in-paint-3d-no-longer-there/ec8a5ab7-9fee-4e68-88e4-589be5d9df7e
  10. Paint - Print Screen

Paint - Print Screen: Have used print screen to capture a screenshot. Where are the files please?*Redface 141697