Windows 10: Paint 3D

Discus and support Paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I like to doodle on paint 3D and i realized that there is no layering system in place. I just wanted to know if there is one i never saw. Or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jackson .E, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Paint 3D

Hello,

I like to doodle on paint 3D and i realized that there is no layering system in place.

I just wanted to know if there is one i never saw. Or there will be one in the future.

Thanks! -Jackson East

:)

Jackson .E, Jan 15, 2020

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 15, 2020
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Jan 15, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Paint 3D

1. Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Paint 3d project got covered in black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d project got covered in black: Hello, I was working on a project on Paint 3d. Most of what I had painted seemingly got deleted while the file itself remained. I am unable to undo this change, nor am I able to look at the undo history. I've tried going into the version history, but there's nothing there,...
  3. Paint 3d project got covered in black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d project got covered in black: Hello, I was working on a project on Paint 3d. Most of what I had painted seemingly got deleted while the file itself remained. I am unable to undo this change, nor am I able to look at the undo history. I've tried going into the version history, but there's nothing there,...
  4. Pencil tool bugs out in MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pencil tool bugs out in MS Paint: So whenever I try using the pencil tool, it just doesn't draw the line where I want it to. The line isn't drawn where I place it down, and it later goes there if I keep drawing. Its impossible to click and expect a dot to show up either. Undoing it doesn't do anything either....
  5. Pencil tool bugs out in MS Paint

Pencil tool bugs out in MS Paint: So whenever I try using the pencil tool, it just doesn't draw the line where I want it to. The line isn't drawn where I place it down, and it later goes there if I keep drawing. Its impossible to click and expect a dot to show up either. Undoing it doesn't do anything either....
  6. paint disappered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    paint disappered: Hello, I just realised that Paint is gone from my PC. I'm currently running Windows 10 build: 19045.4170.As suggested here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint/e5805119-b2a4-4c92-a521-7c6f1d843d88 I have tried using as an admin the commands: DISM...
  7. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  8. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  9. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  10. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...