Windows 10: Paint 3D

Discus and support Paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my pictures imported into Paint 3D are cut off or partially missing when pasted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by twelvesmaster, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Paint 3D

my pictures imported into Paint 3D are cut off or partially missing when pasted

:)

twelvesmaster, Sep 26, 2020

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 26, 2020
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Sep 26, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Paint 3D

1. Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Paint Margins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Margins: ref: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint-margins/10ac24ae-3a51-4dbe-9720-0a89793a04e0 and: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Setup-Software-Drivers/Margins/m-p/7824200 Because I was receiving no replies to my MS post, 'ref:' above, I began...
  3. Corrupted pixels in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted pixels in Paint 3D: Hello, I've starting using Paint 3D to do some basic art, however, after saving and reopening a file, I noticed that some pixels are being "corrupted", changed to a similar color but not the same one. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] In the pictures above, you can see in the top right...
  4. Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program: Hi, Paint on Windows 10 shows "Not able to create new document" error when click on program to open it. I'm not using a shortcut. I'm on a brand-new Dell desktop. It worked on my old desktop. Thanks for your help!...
  5. PAINT 3D Question - How to remove a small section of a 2D image

PAINT 3D Question - How to remove a small section of a 2D image: Please explain it very simply. I am editing an image with the SNIPPING TOOL - to post to illustrate a request for help with my email programme. I want to replace where email addresses show - for reasons of privacy and remove a small section and replace it with a blank...
  6. Sorry for the bad paint job. I have gotten three of these in the past half an hour. Does...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry for the bad paint job. I have gotten three of these in the past half an hour. Does...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SmellyTomatoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jimda8/sorry_for_the_bad_paint_job_i_have_gotten_three/
  7. What Happened to Paint 3D??

What Happened to Paint 3D??: Hi, I was curious of what happened to Paint 3D? I have not seen any updates for Paint 3D in Windows Store for almost 3 years so far. Is it abandonware? Meaning will it receive any more future updates?...
  8. Can't save photo or image file with Paint.

Can't save photo or image file with Paint.: Good day. I recently added new jpg image files on my computer. I edited afterwards, when I try to save it, it gives me this Error: "Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not been saved". What can be the cause of this? Kind regards...
  9. Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool

Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool: Is it possible to paint using a 3D doodle option that you can paint on the model and when you connect the doodle it cuts a hole through that object in the shape of the doodle?...
  10. Why cant we have a half doughnut in Paint 3d

Why cant we have a half doughnut in Paint 3d: Why cant we have a half doughnut or a cutting tool on an object like I'm trying to make a shape that I can easily in paint but it's difficult to even try to make it like there's no cutting tool for 3d objects but 2d gets erase tool and stickers too like what are you afraid...