Windows 10: paint 3d

Discus and support paint 3d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does paint 3d save my video picture upside down in the file folder?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by markatkins, Dec 2, 2020.

1. paint 3d

Why does paint 3d save my video picture upside down in the file folder?

:)

markatkins, Dec 2, 2020

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 2, 2020
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Dec 2, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

paint 3d

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

paint 3d

1. paint 3d - Similar Threads - paint

2. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  3. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  4. Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?: Hello,Where is the Fill Fill with Color in MS Paint on Windows 11? How do I get to it?Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-fill-button-in-windows-11-paint/3e9debd6-14f8-4650-8f6f-506ebf9ab698
  5. Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?

Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?: Hello,Where is the Fill Fill with Color in MS Paint on Windows 11? How do I get to it?Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-fill-button-in-windows-11-paint/3e9debd6-14f8-4650-8f6f-506ebf9ab698
  6. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happened to Paint in Windows 10?: I had paint and used it in the morning. I rebooted in the afternoon and it is gone. Also don't lie and say its still there because it is completely gone from my computer. I also noticed my Office 2013 apps have disappeared though I can still start them via the run window ....
  7. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to Paint in Windows 10?: I had paint and used it in the morning. I rebooted in the afternoon and it is gone. Also don't lie and say its still there because it is completely gone from my computer. I also noticed my Office 2013 apps have disappeared though I can still start them via the run window ....
  8. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

9. Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in...

Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in...: Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in the list . How do input my size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-am-using-paint-3d-and-i-want-to-change-my/fc4eb2ee-9eb2-4e63-a3b6-f5f35d796144
  10. Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in...: Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in the list . How do input my size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-am-using-paint-3d-and-i-want-to-change-my/fc4eb2ee-9eb2-4e63-a3b6-f5f35d796144