Windows 10: Paint 3D

Discus and support Paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Docchio10, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Docchio10 Win User

Paint 3D

When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill.

:)

Docchio10, Jul 28, 2018

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 28, 2018
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Jul 28, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Paint 3D

1. Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Paint

2. PAINT

in Windows 10 Customization
    PAINT: I HAVE A DESIGN ON PAINT IN JPEG FORM WHITE FIGURES ON BLACK BACKGROUND HOW DO I NOW MAKE THE BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT TO PLACE ON A BLACK T SHIRT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint/3eee437c-b3cf-47a9-ae3b-d1fa66d16e69
  3. How can get back the older Paint 3D version from this **** called 1903 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can get back the older Paint 3D version from this **** called 1903 ?: I use to be able to save my video creations in Paint 3D with turntable, hover, swing, etc. Now you can't even do that when you save or 'export' video out. It's a total mess now, they must have done this because the movie companies said it made the graphics too close to...
  4. MS Paint only in greyscale

MS Paint only in greyscale: Hi I have been using this for ever and have used colour and grey scale, but I now have an image that is only allowing greyscale and yet the attributes signify its colour ?...
  5. Paint 3D - 2D button does not appear

Paint 3D - 2D button does not appear: Hi, i´m getting started in this, i can´t find 2D buttons, i need to draw straight lines, can anybody help me? Thanks![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-2d-button-does-not-appear/9fc9fe51-bc6d-4df2-b06c-dd6c9a547efd
  6. PAINT 3D

PAINT 3D: Bonjour: pouvez-vous aider un béotien âgé de 77 ans pour une photo (.jpeg) rognée avec PAINT 3D. J'écris largeur et hauteur = 120px x 146px pour avoir leur rapport égale à 0,82 conseillé par EIE6. (généalogie). Bien qu'ayant verrouillé ces proportions celles-ci ne viennent...
  7. In Paint small objects not movable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In Paint small objects not movable: In MS Paint you can no longer move very small objects (smaller than .3 inches square...about 6 mm square). Started with latest Windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-paint-small-objects-not-movable/b5a4afed-8493-4928-b339-57404ba6fd4d
  8. Transparent image help in Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transparent image help in Paint: Trying to combine images on paint because it's the only image editing software I have, and I don't want to spend money on photoshop. Problem is, whenever transparent images are copied and pasted into paint, they show up with a black background instead of not having one. Is...
  9. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Paint: I used to be able to move small font or copy paste small items and click and drag them where needed. Now the small items won't move as the program will only allow me to change the size of the box?...
  10. MS Paint copy and paste

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Paint copy and paste: Since around the 12th August update I have had a problem with MS Paint (not the 3D version). Trying to copy and paste small areas of a picture still works as before but not if you then want to move the pasted bit. Pasted bits below a certain number of pixels can't be moved...