Windows 10: Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights

Discus and support Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am creating my company's logo via Paint 3D. I am using a lot of the 3D models in the Paint 3D library. I have resized them and added a lighting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anthonybraaten, May 2, 2021.

1. Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights

I am creating my company's logo via Paint 3D. I am using a lot of the 3D models in the Paint 3D library. I have resized them and added a lighting effect called "Minecraft day." Resizing them and changing the lighting is the only manipulation I have done to these models. These models will just be in my logo, they are not solely my logo. Am I legally allowed to use these models in my logo for my company?

:)

anthonybraaten, May 2, 2021

2. 3D Models from Paint 3D appear weirdly textured and glitchy.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the texture of the model is changing that you are creating in Paint 3D app.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Paint 3D app version currently installed on the PC?
    • Did you try saving the 3D model in a different format?
    • What happens when you open the same 3D model in 3D Viewer or 3D Builder app?

Meanwhile, we would like you to reset the Paint 3D app and check if you have the same issue.

1. Press Windows + I key to launch Windows settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down and select Paint 3D app on the right pane.
    4. Click on Advanced option and then click on Reset.
    5. Restart the PC and then launch the Paint 3D app.

Also try creating a 3D model in 3D builder and then check it on the Office PowerPoint app.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 2, 2021
  3. Xilinous Win User
    Erasing parts of 3D models on Paint 3D?

I'm playing around with 3D modelling on paint 3d but can't seem to figure out how to erase parts of the models?

This the model itself, not painting on the model

Can anybody help? Can't find anything on this, no tutorialsat all Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights :(

Xilinous, May 2, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights

Paint 3D

Hello André,

To create a 3D sticker using Paint 3D, we suggest checking the article about
    Use stickers in Paint 3D
    on this link. To get more models that will inspire you, you may
    check Remix a 3D model.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights

1. Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights - Similar Threads - Paint 3D's Model's

2. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  3. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  4. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  5. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  6. paint 3d 3d models copyright

paint 3d 3d models copyright: I am a 3D model maker.Can I use 3D models without copyright?please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-3d-models-copyright/a3325f48-05a8-4139-a4e5-1ebcdd65f4e7
  7. One question regarding 3D models in Paint 3D

One question regarding 3D models in Paint 3D: Hello, just found out that Microsoft Paint 3D has some good 3D models, and that you can export the model and import it to another program, but I have one doubt.When I select the model, does Paint 3D download the model? it takes some time to load the model after clicking it,...
  8. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...
  9. Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?

Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?: Microsoft has an awesome 3d animals collection available on Remix 3D. Is it allowed to use any of these models made by Microsoft in a 3d game I'm making , with or without attribution? And if so, is it also abailable for commercial use? Thanks....
  10. Importing models into Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing models into Paint 3D: Hello, I can import fbx and obj files into Paint 3D but the mapping is not maintained. I tried stickers and it looks like the uvw defaults to spherical. Is there any way to adjust the mapping in paint 3D? Thanks...