Windows 10: paint and notepad error

Discus and support paint and notepad error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have tried to reset and reinstall the application but it doen't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pokemon Pikachu1, Nov 10, 2022.

1. paint and notepad error

i have tried to reset and reinstall the application but it doen't work

:)

Pokemon Pikachu1, Nov 10, 2022
  2. John DeV Win User

Wordpad, paint, notepad not working

Hello vijaydesai741,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. I understand you have a problem with notepad, wordpad and paint not working. What is your current Windows edition and version? Press Start then search Settings,
    select System then About.

Please try to reinstall Paint, Wordpad and Notepad if it helps.

Press Start then search Manage optional features

Find Notepad on the list then click Uninstall

Restart your PC

After that, Press Start then search then search Manage optional features

Click Add a feature

Select Notepad then Install

Please try to open Notepad

Do the same for Microsoft Paint and Wordpad

Please try to check Wordpad on this location

C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Nov 10, 2022
  3. NoeMasaka Win User
    Notepad and Paint

In which folder can desktop applications such as Notepad and Paint be found in Windows 10?

[Moved from:Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop]

[Modified title from: just a question]

NoeMasaka, Nov 10, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

paint and notepad error

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Nov 10, 2022
Thema:

paint and notepad error

1. paint and notepad error - Similar Threads - paint notepad error

2. Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint: I have a desktop PC with Windows 10. I use both Notepad and MS Paint frequently and they both recently stopped opening. Clicking the taskbar shortcuts to open them doesn't cause them to open; the mouse switches to the "loading" throbber, but reverts back after about a second...
  3. Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint: I have a desktop PC with Windows 10. I use both Notepad and MS Paint frequently and they both recently stopped opening. Clicking the taskbar shortcuts to open them doesn't cause them to open; the mouse switches to the "loading" throbber, but reverts back after about a second...
  4. Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10: I need to reload Notepad and Paint for Windows 10 but see only Windows 11 in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find these downloads? I have an HP Stream with 32meg storage so whenever a new full update to Windows 10 needs to be downloaded, I have to uninstall all the...
  6. Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10

Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10: I need to reload Notepad and Paint for Windows 10 but see only Windows 11 in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find these downloads? I have an HP Stream with 32meg storage so whenever a new full update to Windows 10 needs to be downloaded, I have to uninstall all the...
  7. paint and notepad error

paint and notepad error: i have tried to reset and reinstall the application but it doen't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-and-notepad-error/8a7f0ba5-d60d-477d-a303-5d73babdce7b
  8. Wordpad, paint, notepad not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wordpad, paint, notepad not working: After system repair, wordpad & paint not getting open. Message is appearing as "unable to create new document". Notepad not even responding at all. Someone has given soluation that Wordpad.exe file should be at correct location. But i am not able to find out that file also....
  9. "Notepad", "Wordpad", "Paint", "Steps Record" not working

"Notepad", "Wordpad", "Paint", "Steps Record" not working: In the Start menu drawer, all the applications are showing but, I am not being able to open them. While opening the Notepad and steps record applications it didn't even respond and while opening Wordpad and Paint show this error "Unable to create new document". I have...
  10. Notepad error

Notepad error: When downloading an embroidery design for my embroidery sewing machine I accidently chose it to be opened in notepad. Since Notepad is text only I am not able to view the design or enter it into my sewing machine. Now every image I download goes to notepad. What can I do to...