Windows 10: Paint Bucket/Fill tool

Discus and support Paint Bucket/Fill tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not long ago I was drawing a map and I wanted to "fill" it with other colours, but when I tried to do that, I faced some troubles that never happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David123123GO, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Paint Bucket/Fill tool

Not long ago I was drawing a map and I wanted to "fill" it with other colours, but when I tried to do that, I faced some troubles that never happened previously. I'm using the standard windows paint tool. When I try to "fill" it leaves huge gaps and does not fill all of the area that it should fill.

:)

David123123GO, Aug 4, 2021

2. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Hello, I have a question concerning the bucket tool in Paint 3D. Even after turning the tolerance down to 0, the bucket fills other colors surrounding the one I am trying to fill. This is a problem as I am trying to leave certain pixels another color,
    and the bucket does not fill only the one color it is supposed to. Is there any way to only fill one singular connected color?

Valkyrie Stunna, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Is there a paint bucket tool in Freshpaint? Windows 10

I am using freshpaint. want to use adult coloring book designs, but i want a paint bucket tool, not a brush, crayon, or pen. Any ideas?

BarbaraKim, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Paint Bucket/Fill tool

Is there a paint bucket tool in Freshpaint? Windows 10

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Is there a fill bucket in Fresh Paint like the one in the Paint application in Windows?

Fresh Paint works like real paint on a canvas; as such, there’s no fill bucket in Fresh Paint. Fill in large areas of your paintings with a large brush. You can also changing the color of the background canvas -- click the Surface button
    and then pick a background color.

Refer the link suggested by Jeff Herold on November 16, 2012.

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Paint Bucket/Fill tool

1. Paint Bucket/Fill tool - Similar Threads - Paint Bucket Fill

2. Paint 3D fill tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  3. Paint 3D fill tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  4. Paint 3D fill tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  6. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  7. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Bucket Tool: When I use the bucket tool and fill a different color, the surrounding color that is not the same color changes. Here's an example, I wanted to fill the color yellow with green, and the outside of the color is red. When I used the bucket tool on the color yellow, it created a...
  8. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Paint 3D Bucket Tool: When I use the bucket tool and fill a different color, the surrounding color that is not the same color changes. Here's an example, I wanted to fill the color yellow with green, and the outside of the color is red. When I used the bucket tool on the color yellow, it created a...
  9. Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.

Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.: I imported an STL file to Paint 3D of a simple 3D object. I wanted to just fill the whole object with a colour. However, when I select brush -->Fill --> then click on the 3D object, it only fills part of the object. Some faces are left entirely blank. I tried to go back over...
  10. Paint 3D - fill tool

Paint 3D - fill tool: When filling and the filling again to the previous or any other colour, the fill tool leaves shades, is there a way to avoid this? I've tried to use 1% and even 0% but 1% does not make any change meanwhile 0% doesn't workImage 1: Image 2:...