Windows 10: Paint.com

Discus and support Paint.com in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to use contrast and brightness om Paint.com, none of the fancy stuff. WHERE IS IT?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JodiHarsch, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Paint.com

I just want to use contrast and brightness om Paint.com, none of the fancy stuff. WHERE IS IT?

:)

JodiHarsch, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jan 14, 2020
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Paint.com

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Paint.com

1. Paint.com - Similar Threads - Paint com

2. Paint 3d Transparency in Video mp4 and or animated gif of a 3d object

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d Transparency in Video mp4 and or animated gif of a 3d object: In Paint 3d if you try to save your 3d object as a video mp4 or animated gif, it seems impossible to have a transparent background. Yes you can select to make the canvas transparent on the canvas tab, but if you do that, then rather than the canvas showing up behind the 3d...
  3. photos always open in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photos always open in Paint 3D: I had lots of pictures before I upgraded to Windows 10 and now have lots that I have since added. But if I want to go into Pictures, it automatically opens them in Paint 3D. I'm sure it is just a setting somewhere but I don't know how to fix that. Help please. W Lynn...
  4. Inverted videos on Paint 3D app

Inverted videos on Paint 3D app: I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer. ***Original title: Microsoft 3d Paint***...
  5. Microsoft 3d Paint

Microsoft 3d Paint: I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3d-paint/853464ec-d1b7-4bdb-ab03-343d180ebfa6
  6. 'Paste' function into MS Paint / and pointer

'Paste' function into MS Paint / and pointer: I have used Paint for years and tonight too and it was fine until just now; I can no longer paste a jpg into Paint by either using CTRL + V or by right - clicking the mouse. The image IS being picked up by CTRL+C as it pastes into e.g. Word but will not paste into Paint....
  7. Problem with MS Paint and Epson L355 Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with MS Paint and Epson L355 Scanner: Hello. I recently found a problem with Paint and my scanner. In Windows 10, I can use the scanner from the Metro app, Epson Scan and Gimp. However, it is not recognized in MS Paint. The "from scanner or camera" option is greyed out. I can print to that printer from...
  8. text box in Paint 3D

text box in Paint 3D: How do I access the text box I created in Paint 3D? I want to delete the text box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-paint-3d/a7600acd-231d-4515-b6bf-4086b1bd814d
  9. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: Hello, I like to doodle on paint 3D and i realized that there is no layering system in place. I just wanted to know if there is one i never saw. Or there will be one in the future. Thanks! -Jackson East...
  10. How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to remove the background image from a photo you shot on a trip or wish to superimpose it in some other picture, […] This post How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...