Windows 10: Paint is not working corectly on 1903

Discus and support Paint is not working corectly on 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you can help me resolve problem with MS Paint , i.e., after last updates Paint is not working with cuts lower than 31 X 31 px[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by uldisbb, Jul 22, 2019.

1. uldisbb Win User

Paint is not working corectly on 1903

Can you can help me resolve problem with MS Paint , i.e., after last updates Paint is not working with cuts lower than 31 X 31 px Paint is not working corectly on 1903 2e4e1341-7f46-4d64-8ab4-805531f5777b?upload=true.jpg

:)

uldisbb, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Paint is not working corectly on 1903

MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Paint is not working corectly on 1903

1. Paint is not working corectly on 1903 - Similar Threads - Paint working corectly

2. windows update not working corectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update not working corectly: when instaling win10 workstation using usb i disabel from genral tab + take no action on first failure from recovery tab on restart everything goes back to defualt value and downlaoding updates for windows starts and network overload issus starts to slow down the network...
  3. windows update not working corectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update not working corectly: when instaling win10 workstation using usb i disabel from genral tab + take no action on first failure from recovery tab on restart everything goes back to defualt value and downlaoding updates for windows starts and network overload issus starts to slow down the network...
  4. windows update not working corectly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Paint 3D not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D not working: Hello, i'm Efe. I'm so stressed of this problem. Yesterday i want draw a picture in paint 3D. I opened paint 3D and it was like this; logo popped up and kicked me. im so raged please solve this problem. thanks-efe...
  6. my computor is not working corectly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computor is not working corectly: after areboot of windows alot of things stopped working correctly, instalation of thing like navidia g force and obs starts yet never progresses. usb ports just stop working and despite recognisng my headphones no sound is played through them.i have tried another reset withno...
  7. ico files will not show corectly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ico files will not show corectly.: I've been trying to get ICO files to show up in File Explorer and they will not show. I see the icon of where I can open it but not the picture itself. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated...
  8. my zm-k400g keybord stop working corectly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my zm-k400g keybord stop working corectly.: i drop some water on it and now it write but not corectly ex: a=sdkl q=ewio w=ewio write some random letters on evrey key and numbers : ex: 1=2389 2=2389 3=23892389 and if i press 5 it go me on the google support techical problem. can...
  9. Windows taskbar not working corectly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows taskbar not working corectly.: I can left click on stuff like programs but i can't click on the windows search bare, windows logo and all the icons on the right. I can't right click programs as well. Any way to fix this, i also have other problems that makes me unable to use any of the troubleshooters on...
  10. Disk Management Isn't Corect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Management Isn't Corect: I dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 from the same hard drive. Recently, I had to reinstall Win 10. I can no longer dual boot, as you can see in screen shot. I have no idea how to fix it as it was before the reinstalling. [img] 145110