Windows 10: Paint Isn't opening

Discus and support Paint Isn't opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I double click on paint 3D it breifly shows the start up window but then it just closes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kara1910, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Kara1910 Win User

Paint Isn't opening

When I double click on paint 3D it breifly shows the start up window but then it just closes.

:)

Kara1910, Jun 8, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Paint Isn't opening

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Paint Isn't opening

1. Paint Isn't opening - Similar Threads - Paint Isn't opening

2. paint wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paint wont open: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎25/‎2022 OS build 22621.1105 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0 paint will no longer open on my computer. i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it will wont open. i have drawings saved there...
  3. paint wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paint wont open: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎25/‎2022 OS build 22621.1105 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0 paint will no longer open on my computer. i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it will wont open. i have drawings saved there...
  4. New Paint App resizer isn't working

New Paint App resizer isn't working: The resize in MS Paint changed to a new Paint App today. And resize not working. When I try to change to the new size with Pixels or Percentage, it will not type. Geek Squad tried also, but no luck. Tried repair app, reset app and reboot, but no luck. Resize is useless now....
  5. MS Paint not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Paint not opening: Hello all,I'm using Windows 10 but MS Paint won't open when clicked in the taskbar, double-clicked from desktop, exec command, Windows search bar, etc. I tried opening the shortcut file as Administrator but nothing happened. There weren't any error messages appearing and...
  6. MS Paint not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint not opening: Hello all,I'm using Windows 10 but MS Paint won't open when clicked in the taskbar, double-clicked from desktop, exec command, Windows search bar, etc. I tried opening the shortcut file as Administrator but nothing happened. There weren't any error messages appearing and...
  7. MS Paint not opening

8. Paint 3d isn't saving correctly

Paint 3d isn't saving correctly: When I save a fbx file from paint 3d; as seen, it is normal in the software itself [ATTACH] But when I load it into Blender ( a 3d animation/ viewing program) this is what I get:[ATTACH] The textures aren't right at all. So I went to another software viewer, which is a...
  9. paint 3D isn't working

paint 3D isn't working: whenever i try to open paint 3D it goes onto the loading screen but then it closes the window before i can access it. this happens for lots of different apps e.g. mail, photos, paint 3D...
  10. Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint

Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint: Hi, I have completely removed Paint 3D In MS Paint their is a option at the top that says "Open Paint 3D" how can i remove that? [img] 111166