Windows 10: Paint issue, numbers appear in different sizes

Discus and support Paint issue, numbers appear in different sizes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I type numbers in Paint, they shows up in different sizes. I checked different apps and programs but the issue is only in Paint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rick Wallace3, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Paint issue, numbers appear in different sizes

When I type numbers in Paint, they shows up in different sizes. I checked different apps and programs but the issue is only in Paint

:)

Rick Wallace3, Mar 15, 2019

2. Typing numbers in Paint appear in different sizes.

I try to type numbers in Paint and they appear in different sizes. And it´s only in Paint where this happens.

**Original Title**

Numbers

Maria Teresadel Castillo1, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Typing numbers in Paint appear in different sizes.

Hi Maria Teresadel Castillo1,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the MS paint settings prior to this issue?

Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Open MS paint.
    2. In the Home tab, click the Text tool which has the ‘A’ symbol.
    3. Click inside the blank image, a text box will be displayed inside the blank image, for you to add text or numbers.
    4. To insert text, type in the text box and click anywhere else on the page when you're done.
    5. Once you see the text box, you will also see additional options to select the font, font size and other options. You can either select the same font size for all numbers or you can also change the font size for each number as
      you desire.

The Text tab opens automatically when you place the text box, and from there you can select a font, text size, color and other options such as bold, underlined, italic and strikethrough text formats. You can also make the text box opaque if you want.

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Paint issue, numbers appear in different sizes

Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you using Microsoft Paint Application or Paint 3D?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    3. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    4. Are you facing this issue only with the Scanned Pictures or is it happening for the pictures after saving a different copy?​

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and check if this helps.

If you are using Microsoft Paint, then try Paint 3D in Windows 10! It's the latest evolution of classic Paint, with a ton of new art tools to try on your 2D canvas or 3D objects. Find out more:

If you are still facing the same issue, then please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further and also, I suggest you to post a
    Screenshot of the issue.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Paint issue, numbers appear in different sizes

1. Paint issue, numbers appear in different sizes - Similar Threads - Paint issue numbers

2. Different taskbar appearance depending on the number of tabs open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different taskbar appearance depending on the number of tabs open: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/randy0812 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/166391v/different_taskbar_appearance_depending_on_the/
  3. Differences in the size of the folders after copy paste, but number of files are the same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Differences in the size of the folders after copy paste, but number of files are the same: Hi there,I just copy pasted a pretty huge folder and here are the stat resultOriginal :size on disk: 2728603648 octetsContent: 1657 files, 345 foldersCopied version :size on disk: 2729814256 octetsContent: 1657 files, 345 foldersWeird! The content is correct, but the exact...
  4. Differences in the size of the folders after copy paste, but number of files are the same

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Differences in the size of the folders after copy paste, but number of files are the same: Hi there,I just copy pasted a pretty huge folder and here are the stat resultOriginal :size on disk: 2728603648 octetsContent: 1657 files, 345 foldersCopied version :size on disk: 2729814256 octetsContent: 1657 files, 345 foldersWeird! The content is correct, but the exact...
  5. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position: Hello,A strange problem appered recently, when the task bar is in the bottom position, all the icons don't appear at the same size so the taskbar is in a weird configuration.Taskbar in the bottom position :Taskbar in the top position and how it should normally look like :I've...
  6. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position: Hello,A strange problem appered recently, when the task bar is in the bottom position, all the icons don't appear at the same size so the taskbar is in a weird configuration.Taskbar in the bottom position :Taskbar in the top position and how it should normally look like :I've...
  7. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Icons of the same size appearing differently

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons of the same size appearing differently: All of these icons were created with the same oldtv file, in the same manner but with different logo pngs. They have all of the same properties (size, resolution [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] They originally all appeared as the larger size for months but recently have...
  9. Typing numbers in Paint appear in different sizes.

Typing numbers in Paint appear in different sizes.: I try to type numbers in Paint and they appear in different sizes. And it´s only in Paint where this happens. **Original Title** Numbers...
  10. paint 3d image sizing

paint 3d image sizing: Hi, I've created 2D artwork that i want to print. When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set the pixel to the right size. The artwork sits very small in a white box....