Windows 10: Paint.net

Discus and support Paint.net in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use paint.net to size my photos in inches. This new paint.net only shows the size in pixels. I don't know how large pixels are and don't want to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BelleUnruh, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Paint.net

I use paint.net to size my photos in inches. This new paint.net only shows the size in pixels. I don't know how large pixels are and don't want to go online and check every time I use paint. Why was this changed, or am I missing something? The old program showed size in inches, centimeters and pixels. Why would you change a popular program? Thanks, Belle Unruh

:)

BelleUnruh, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jul 11, 2019
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Paint.net

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Paint.net

1. Paint.net - Similar Threads - Paint net

2. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  3. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  4. Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?: Hello,Where is the Fill Fill with Color in MS Paint on Windows 11? How do I get to it?Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-fill-button-in-windows-11-paint/3e9debd6-14f8-4650-8f6f-506ebf9ab698
  5. Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?

Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?: Hello,Where is the Fill Fill with Color in MS Paint on Windows 11? How do I get to it?Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-fill-button-in-windows-11-paint/3e9debd6-14f8-4650-8f6f-506ebf9ab698
  6. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happened to Paint in Windows 10?: I had paint and used it in the morning. I rebooted in the afternoon and it is gone. Also don't lie and say its still there because it is completely gone from my computer. I also noticed my Office 2013 apps have disappeared though I can still start them via the run window ....
  7. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to Paint in Windows 10?: I had paint and used it in the morning. I rebooted in the afternoon and it is gone. Also don't lie and say its still there because it is completely gone from my computer. I also noticed my Office 2013 apps have disappeared though I can still start them via the run window ....
  8. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

9. I though Paint. net was free, as a website I went through told me so, and by the time I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I though Paint. net was free, as a website I went through told me so, and by the time I...: So I canceled it, and the auto payment through Paypal. What happens now, will I still be billed each month now?Thank you. I hopefully want a refund, if possible....
  10. I though Paint. net was free, as a website I went through told me so, and by the time I...

I though Paint. net was free, as a website I went through told me so, and by the time I...: So I canceled it, and the auto payment through Paypal. What happens now, will I still be billed each month now?Thank you. I hopefully want a refund, if possible....