Windows 10: Paint.net

Discus and support Paint.net in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Can anybody advise me please.I purchased paint.net in the Microsoft store but when I click to install it, it just takes me back to the purchase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sylvia-Bee, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Paint.net

Hi Can anybody advise me please.I purchased paint.net in the Microsoft store but when I click to install it, it just takes me back to the purchase screen and the only option is to click to buy it again.The screen does say I already own it though.Thanks

:)

Sylvia-Bee, Sep 11, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Sep 11, 2021
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Paint.net

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Paint.net

1. Paint.net - Similar Threads - Paint net

2. How to find 3d paint projects from another pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find 3d paint projects from another pc: HiI had many 3d paint projects on my windows 10 for school. I just got a new windows 10 and it has all of my files from excel, powerpoint, word, teams and so except 3d paint!! I don't know how to find them and i really need help :...
  3. paint 3d redirecting to paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paint 3d redirecting to paint: whenever i open paint 3d it redirects to paint. i then tried uninstalling paint but now it closes about 2 seconds after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-redirecting-to-paint/fc14398f-1438-4724-a205-69b6c0fba999
  4. Error Installing Paint Shop Pro 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Installing Paint Shop Pro 7: I installed PSP7 from a memory stick previously and had no issue sourced from the install CD via another computer with a CD drive However now I'm getting this error when installing from my C drive. files were copied from an external hard drive. I have an issue with...
  5. Remove tool selecting whole image in Paint 3D magic select

Remove tool selecting whole image in Paint 3D magic select: I selected my image perfectly with magic select, but there's just a couple of pixels I wanna remove. I use the remove tool and click on the pixels and... It literally selects the WHOLE image EXCEPT FOR where I clicked!! This is extremely frustrating and the image was nearly...
  6. Paint 3D Crashes

Paint 3D Crashes: When i open up paint 3D and paste something, it crashes without giving any reasons. And yes i already tried to reinstall it multiple times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashes/0daae71f-134d-44c9-ba5e-9b2f6315c930
  7. Copyright Paint images

Copyright Paint images: Hi, I have made a pattern using mostly 2D and some 3D objects using Paint 3D. Most objects are copied and resized and placed at different angles and have been coloured. Some have been joined to create new images as part of the pattern. Would using this pattern on a commercial...
  8. Can't export FBX from Paint 3D - was this feature removed?

Can't export FBX from Paint 3D - was this feature removed?: When I attempt to save a file from Paint 3D, the option to save it as an FBX file is not there. I only just learned that Paint 3D supported FBX and got really excited at the possibilities for rapid prototyping for game development - only to open it up and find the option...
  9. Paint 3D - is it possible to rotate a transparent PNG by degrees smaller than 90degrees?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D - is it possible to rotate a transparent PNG by degrees smaller than 90degrees?: In Paint 3D, using a 2D image, I know I can rotate the transparent PNG by the presets of 90%. But I want to rotate it by smaller degrees. I need to keep the transparency of the PNG, so cannot use Paint or Photos to do the small degree rotations. Any suggestions?...
  10. Microsoft Paint 3D Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Paint 3D Lag: i have been using Microsoft Paint 3D for almost a month creating 3D objects for my gameand as long as i use it it gets very laggy. i tried creating new a prodject, re opening the application,restarting my computer and the lag is still in. i scanned my laptop, and my laptop...