Windows 10: Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program

Discus and support Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Paint on Windows 10 shows "Not able to create new document" error when click on program to open it. I'm not using a shortcut. I'm on a brand-new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by T.S.BH, Oct 27, 2020.

1. T.S.BH Win User

Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program

Hi, Paint on Windows 10 shows "Not able to create new document" error when click on program to open it. I'm not using a shortcut. I'm on a brand-new Dell desktop. It worked on my old desktop. Thanks for your help!

:)

T.S.BH, Oct 27, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 27, 2020
  3. HossHuge Win User
    Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

HossHuge, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program

The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program

1. Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program - Similar Threads - Paint shows able

2. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10: Hello, I am currently witnessing an Issue on a Fresh installed version of Windows 10 not having paint pre-installed. The program isn't in the Start Menu, Search Box and in the C: Drive. The version in the Microsoft Store isn't available to me, and there is no other...
  3. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10: Hello, I am currently witnessing an Issue on a Fresh installed version of Windows 10 not having paint pre-installed. The program isn't in the Start Menu, Search Box and in the C: Drive. The version in the Microsoft Store isn't available to me, and there is no other...
  4. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New Paint Features Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Paint Features Not Showing: Paint Version: 11.2306.30.0Windows Version: Windows 11 Build 22631.2361 23H2 Release PreviewTroubleshooting: Tried reinstalling and using sfc and dism scan, dism scan failed and sfc scan did not fix the issueProblem: No new features such as layers or background removal in...
  6. New Paint Features Not Showing

New Paint Features Not Showing: Paint Version: 11.2306.30.0Windows Version: Windows 11 Build 22631.2361 23H2 Release PreviewTroubleshooting: Tried reinstalling and using sfc and dism scan, dism scan failed and sfc scan did not fix the issueProblem: No new features such as layers or background removal in...
  7. Paint Program

Paint Program: All the blacks in my drawings using the Paint Program are fading to gray. WHY??? And how can I get back my original pure blacks?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-program/2301b343-4213-4fa1-a95c-4a720e8f8075
  8. new program shows in taskbar and need to click taskbar to see it

new program shows in taskbar and need to click taskbar to see it: When clicking a program in start menu it shows in the taskbar and I need to click the taskbar to see the programs window. Very irritating. Is there a way to change some setting so when I click to start it just opens . After all I wouldn't have clicked if I didn't want to...
  9. moving document to a new program

in Windows 10 Support
    moving document to a new program: I have windows 10. I just installed a new vinyl software program. When someone sends me a e-mail with a clip art attachment and I save it to "documents" or "Pictures" all is good. But when I open the vinyl program and go to insert this attachment it doesn't show up. Outside...
  10. Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document: I upgraded two computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I just noticed today that a right click in a folder does not have anything other than New Folder under New. Windows 7 had several choices (Folder,Shortcut,Rich Text Document, Text Document, Wave Sound and more). My...