Windows 10: Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program

Discus and support Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Paint on Windows 10 shows "Not able to create new document" error when click on program to open it. I'm not using a shortcut. I'm on a brand-new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by T.S.BH, Oct 27, 2020.

1. T.S.BH Win User

Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program

Hi, Paint on Windows 10 shows "Not able to create new document" error when click on program to open it. I'm not using a shortcut. I'm on a brand-new Dell desktop. It worked on my old desktop. Thanks for your help!

:)

T.S.BH, Oct 27, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 27, 2020
  3. HossHuge Win User
    Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

HossHuge, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program

The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program

1. Paint on Windows 10 shows Not able to cretge new document error when click on program - Similar Threads - Paint shows able

2. Error When Opening a Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error When Opening a Document: When I open a previously saved Excel Document or a new one from an email I am recieveing an error that the file may be corruot. Click ok and reopen the doc and it works fine. What is this issue. Been happening for about 2-3 weeks. Thank you....
  3. Windows 10 calendar not showing on taskbar when I click it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar not showing on taskbar when I click it?: So basically today I noticed that when I went to my taskbar to try and view my calendar and I click it , nothing happens?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-not-showing-on-taskbar-when-i/1b805c87-995c-4ae0-8343-c4a30f37daa3
  4. Program's alternatives does not show up when clicked on in task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program's alternatives does not show up when clicked on in task bar: When I click on a program's icon in the taskbar on my stationary computer the alternatives (which I see on my laptop) does not come up. Normally there should be some program specific alternatives like "new tab" and "new incognito tab" for Chrome. However, all that shows up...
  5. How to get the program names to show with the icons when the start button is clicked in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get the program names to show with the icons when the start button is clicked in...: How to get the program names to show with the icons when the start button is clicked in windows version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-program-names-to-show-with-the/163aa006-5584-4241-a9df-bdc40a78aec4
  6. problem on Paint program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on Paint program: Has any body else got problems with Paint program. .from scanner or camera is greyed out so unable to use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-paint-program/f41fb52c-a2ec-4237-8068-21a0cba06a97
  7. new program shows in taskbar and need to click taskbar to see it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new program shows in taskbar and need to click taskbar to see it: When clicking a program in start menu it shows in the taskbar and I need to click the taskbar to see the programs window. Very irritating. Is there a way to change some setting so when I click to start it just opens . After all I wouldn't have clicked if I didn't want to...
  8. moving document to a new program

in Windows 10 Support
    moving document to a new program: I have windows 10. I just installed a new vinyl software program. When someone sends me a e-mail with a clip art attachment and I save it to "documents" or "Pictures" all is good. But when I open the vinyl program and go to insert this attachment it doesn't show up. Outside...
  9. Error when clicking Windows 10 tray icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when clicking Windows 10 tray icon: I have finished wiping out my PC in order to upgrade to Windows 10. After applying numerous updates, I finally received the Windows 10 tray icon. Once i click on it, I get the following screen. Does anyone know what the issue is? It just sits on this screen with no further...
  10. Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document: I upgraded two computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I just noticed today that a right click in a folder does not have anything other than New Folder under New. Windows 7 had several choices (Folder,Shortcut,Rich Text Document, Text Document, Wave Sound and more). My...