Windows 10: Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?

Discus and support Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to find videos to better my skills in Paint and/or Paint 3D application to create images for documents/website pages. Please help me w/a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MorningBird, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?

I just want to find videos to better my skills in Paint and/or Paint 3D application to create images for documents/website pages.

Please help me w/a link or 2 to these Tutorials as soon as possible!!

Thanx!

:)

MorningBird, Oct 31, 2019
  2. PDH1 Win User

Paint 3D Training and Tutorials

I am noticing that it is very difficult to learn how to use Paint 3D. Not many tutorials are available on YouTube or Bing. I also am noticing that there is no listing for Paint 3D under the "Training" Tab on Search results for 'Paint 3D tutorials' - Office.com

Will you guys be changing this?

Also, here is a feedback of mine from Feedback Hub ("Declaring it "Magic Select" makes it so that some of us can't use it. Stop using the British naming conventions regarding "Magic Selection" from Adobe Photoshop. Though, I love the Brits
    and Photoshop...and Adobe..):

I very much like that Microsoft gave us Paint 3D. I'm very appreciative. I think that I've been having some issues with it, however, there are a few glitches in terms of things like if I select a color or a font size and apply it to some text, but then
    have to skip lines of text and apply the same font size to other text it does not respond well to this and begins sticking. The other thing about Paint 3D is "Magic Select". As much as a love the British it seems that you are following their naming convention
    here from Adobe Photoshop. We all know that the UK and the Brits are unapologetic about the issue of "Magic" from Harry Potter, etc. But, some of us actually have mental, spiritual, financial, and religious aversions to the use of magic, sorcery and witchcraft.
    To some of us they're real powers not to be messed with. This has been made clear in the Books of Moses, the Book of Ezekiel, the Book of Daniel and the Quran concerning the Sacred Prophet Solomon. Facetious or not, not good.

3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?

1. Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...? - Similar Threads - Paint Paint Tutorial

2. paint 3d redirecting to paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paint 3d redirecting to paint: whenever i open paint 3d it redirects to paint. i then tried uninstalling paint but now it closes about 2 seconds after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-redirecting-to-paint/fc14398f-1438-4724-a205-69b6c0fba999
  3. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: Hi is there anyway i can layer photos on paint 3D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d/4fdbe9d0-5b51-4271-9ce7-c775db4dc0a2
  4. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: I have the same problem as reported in thread related to Paint 3D color palette, raised by shelleyiverson on Jan 05, 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-palette-on-paint-3d-app-is-full-cannot-add/513fd9a7-bcb1-4b08-9e2f-2dbda85ad223 The color...
  5. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  6. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  7. 3d paint

3d paint: can "Paint 3D" and/or "3D Builder" produce orthographic drawings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/a26d9692-2f6d-4190-9e62-039d15efb8b0
  8. Is there a tutorial for fresh paint?

Is there a tutorial for fresh paint?: Is there a tutorial for fresh paint? I can't get it to get back to painting, All I can do is blend colors. At least something to tell me what each of the icons represents....
  9. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...