Windows 10: Paint or some other photo tool

Discus and support Paint or some other photo tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I batch change photo or picture file formats is there any thing in paint that will do this? I need to change BMP or PNG to an "apple" friendly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chipb_Q1, Feb 4, 2020.

1. chipb_Q1 Win User

Paint or some other photo tool

How do I batch change photo or picture file formats is there any thing in paint that will do this? I need to change BMP or PNG to an "apple" friendly format. getting Apple users to get their own conversion tool is near to impossible...

:)

chipb_Q1, Feb 4, 2020

2. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Rotate a photo in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Rotating a photo within Fresh paint is currently unavailable. However, you may try these steps:

• Save the paint file.
    • Open File Explorer.
    • Open the location on where you saved the file.
    • Right click on the paint file. Click on Rotate right or
      rotate left.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Paint or some other photo tool

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Paint or some other photo tool

1. Paint or some other photo tool - Similar Threads - Paint photo tool

2. Paint 3D fill tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  3. Paint 3D fill tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  4. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  5. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  6. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Paint 3D Bucket Tool: When I use the bucket tool and fill a different color, the surrounding color that is not the same color changes. Here's an example, I wanted to fill the color yellow with green, and the outside of the color is red. When I used the bucket tool on the color yellow, it created a...
  7. Paint Bucket/Fill tool

Paint Bucket/Fill tool: Not long ago I was drawing a map and I wanted to "fill" it with other colours, but when I tried to do that, I faced some troubles that never happened previously. I'm using the standard windows paint tool. When I try to "fill" it leaves huge gaps and does not fill all of the...
  8. Painting on Desktop with Selection Tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    Painting on Desktop with Selection Tool: When I try to select things on my desktop, I am left with me painting a pink/purple color over my selection. I have personally never seen this before and it switches on and off without warning. Is there any way to fix this? Should I reconnect components in my PC, or reboot...
  9. paint tools

paint tools: Is there any way to get contrast or darken/lighten in paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-tools/8e119a3a-9dc5-420a-ab38-d9372cdc4a5b
  10. Windows 10 Photos app - Edits some photos but not others

Windows 10 Photos app - Edits some photos but not others: This is driving me crazy. I have PhotoShop which runs fine under win10 bty BUT I really like the little Photos app for quick editing however. It doesn't work all the time. The app itself never fails to launch but with about half of the pictures that I try to edit give me...