Windows 10: Paint pops up a few seconds after I close it.

Discus and support Paint pops up a few seconds after I close it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does MS Paint open randomly after I close it? I don't understand.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GMD Partitionhlep, May 3, 2020.

1. Paint pops up a few seconds after I close it.

Why does MS Paint open randomly after I close it? I don't understand.

:)

GMD Partitionhlep, May 3, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, May 3, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Paint 3d closes unexpectedly

Hi,

The usual reasons why an app will close unexpectedly is due to software conflicts or broken system files. Since you’ve performed some steps on your end and still encountered the same result, we’d like to ask the questions below:

• Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer? Type
      winver in the search box to get this information.
    • Can you tell us exactly these correcting methods that you’ve done?
    • Have you tried running the Windows app troubleshooter and check if it resolves the issue?

Additionally, we suggest that you perform a clean boot
    to isolate this concern. This troubleshooting technique will help us identify if there are applications that may cause the app to close after a few seconds of launching it. Once you’re in the clean boot state, try to launch the Paint 3D and see if it will
    open successfully.

Note: After the troubleshooting, refer to this section: “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” on the same

support article
    to boot the computer in normal setup once the issue has been resolved.

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, May 3, 2020
  4. Paint pops up a few seconds after I close it.

MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Paint pops up a few seconds after I close it.

1. Paint pops up a few seconds after I close it. - Similar Threads - Paint pops few

2. Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer: Whatever I open after starting the computer the apps will shut down in a few seconds. I've tried Edge. Chrome and some other games, the results are all the same. It seems like whatever I run in a few minutes after starting windows have the same issue.Restarting the computer...
  3. Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.

Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.: As stated in the subject, yesterday at some point my computer started having the problem of Windows Powershell opens randomly and then after 1-3 seconds it closes. When it does this it also fully closes down my Google Chrome tabs, so I've changed my default browser now to...
  4. Applications closes automatically after few seconds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Applications closes automatically after few seconds: I have a problem that closes applications automatically and I have tried everything but nothing works I've tried this but it didn't work. Anybody else have this issue and how can I resolve this? I can't even factory reset my PC because the reset window will close itself...
  5. Applications closes automatically after few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications closes automatically after few seconds: I have a problem that closes applications automatically and I have tried everything but nothing works I've tried this but it didn't work. Anybody else have this issue and how can I resolve this? I can't even factory reset my PC because the reset window will close itself...
  6. Some applications close after a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some applications close after a few seconds.: Hello, first of all, I am a first-time user of this subreddit, so sorry if this is in the wrong category or something like that. Also, sorry if I missed some topic that discusses this problem, but I didn't find any, that worked for me. Today, I encountered a problem, where...
  7. System admin tools close after a few seconds. Installation wizards close after a few...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System admin tools close after a few seconds. Installation wizards close after a few...: I recently installed a Windows Update. All of a sudden I am having the strangest issue, did not happen before. Cutting to the chase, here are the key issues I am having on my main account for this computer THEY DO NOT happen on a second user account I created, but I have...
  8. Windows settings closing after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows settings closing after a few seconds: My setting keeps closing after a few second. I don't know if it is crashing because it doesn't give anything. For example i start settings then i go to devices turn on my bluetooth and then my settings closes....
  9. Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.

Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.: So I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a few minutes ago, installed it and opened it. To my surprise it closed after a few seconds maybe 5 when I first opened it, and less than 3 after i repeated the process. I reinstalled it and even reset it but the problem still...
  10. Settings closing few seconds after opening it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings closing few seconds after opening it.: When I try to open settings on windows 10, it shows up for few seconds and closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-closing-few-seconds-after-opening-it/9064bd52-340a-476d-b259-9ec362da2b82