Windows 10: Paint - Print Screen

Discus and support Paint - Print Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have used print screen to capture a screenshot. Where are the files please?*Redface 141697 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ess1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. ess1 Win User

Paint - Print Screen

Have used print screen to capture a screenshot.
    Where are the files please?*Redface

:)

ess1, Oct 2, 2019

2. Print screen only prints last copied material

Hi Noor,

Your question does not contain all the required information need us to help you.

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Are you able to save the print screen to any applications? Example: Paint or Microsoft Word.

• How are you trying to accessing the print screen option?

If you have a print screen button (PrtScn) in the keyboard, I suggest you to use the same and verify the result. You may also try taking the print screen for a particular window by pressing Alt + PrtScn button and verify the result.

Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 2, 2019
  3. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

Hi Pieter,

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open the page which you want to take a print shot and click on PrtScn
      from the keyboard.
    • Open the Paint app by typing the same in search option and press enter.
    • Paste the screen shot in paint. You can right click on paint and click on Paste option or press
      Cntrl + V.
    Once you pasted the print screen, you can use different tools from paint in order to edit it.

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Paint - Print Screen

Print screen & paint

After using print screen I am unable to paste in paint because paste is grayed out. I have a new Dell computer with windows 10

Mike Horgan (mhorgan), Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Paint - Print Screen

1. Paint - Print Screen - Similar Threads - Paint Print Screen

2. PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP: I opened a saved image with Paint and resized it to be larger. I saved the image. But when I try to print it within the Paint app, my image prints out very large. My image in Paint is 3.5" x 3.5". When I print it from within Paint, it prints out at about 7" x 7". How do I get...
  3. PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP: I opened a saved image with Paint and resized it to be larger. I saved the image. But when I try to print it within the Paint app, my image prints out very large. My image in Paint is 3.5" x 3.5". When I print it from within Paint, it prints out at about 7" x 7". How do I get...
  4. Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint: Lately, when i am trying to take a screen shot on PC Win10, and paste it into MS Paint, I am getting a black screen pasted instead of the actual image. Any idea how to resolve it ? Thank you...
  5. Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint

Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint: Lately, when i am trying to take a screen shot on PC Win10, and paste it into MS Paint, I am getting a black screen pasted instead of the actual image. Any idea how to resolve it ? Thank you...
  6. Print screen button & clipboard in Corel Photo-Paint 7 for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Print screen button & clipboard in Corel Photo-Paint 7 for Windows 10?: On my old HP PC (Windows 7), I can't remember how, but somehow I was able to get my PC to regularly use the "Print Screen" button on my keyboard to take a screenshot that I could then open on the clipboard in Corel Photo-Paint 7. But now, on my new Dell PC (Windows 10),...
  7. Printing a photo using Paint

Printing a photo using Paint: I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that something got changed with the colors, but I can't seem to come up with a solution. I don't want it to print in Paint 3D, if...
  8. Printing a phot using Paint

Printing a phot using Paint: I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that something got changed with the colors, but I can't seem to come up with a solution. I don't want it to print in Paint 3D, if...
  9. Printing Note cards from paint

Printing Note cards from paint: Taking days now to set the dimensions for my note card between Paint and my Epson printer. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-note-cards-from-paint/261f4ae0-cd9a-42fb-afd7-6cf7b30e5b4f
  10. How to Print with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Print with Paint 3D: Using Paint 3D I don't see an option to "Print" screen images. How is Print done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-with-paint-3d/1912f432-988c-4c96-acba-bfb9b7a4d495