Windows 10: paint shop pro ultimate

Discus and support paint shop pro ultimate in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after the last update from microsoft, psp opens with a yellow screen. after haven several contact with corel, even had help from a distance, the final... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by emmyverhaert, Nov 8, 2019.

1. paint shop pro ultimate

after the last update from microsoft, psp opens with a yellow screen.

after haven several contact with corel, even had help from a distance, the final answer was.....its not the program , its due to the update from microsoft.

please a solution

:)

emmyverhaert, Nov 8, 2019

2. Is Jasc Paint Shop Pro Version 7 compatible with Windows 10?

I see that "Paint Shop Pro Anniversary Version 7" is listed as compatible with Windows 10. But it does not specify Jasc, and I don't know if my version is "Anniversary". Can anyone confirm that the Jasc Paint Shop Pro version 7 is compatible
    too?

seattleannie, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018

I have been running paint shop pro for some years now, last year I have installed paint shop pro 2018. for some reason unknown to me, paint shop pro 2018 stopped working, on advice from paint shop pro I removed the program, what I have noteced is that some
    programs from paint shop pro are still on my desktop, but I'm unable to remove these via my setup/apps I get the message 1628 Unable to complete installation due to script . Now I am unable to re-install paint shop pro 2018. The program start with the installation
    but after some time I get the message that it is already installing a program and that I need to finnisch this installation. I have tried restarting my computer.

Please advice.

Kind Regards

Loes

LoesRebers, Nov 8, 2019
  4. paint shop pro ultimate

JASC paint shop pro 9

Sorry it took so long to get back with you. But sickness and then ice and snow and couldn't get her computer to the shop.

But I took it in and it was an Intel driver that was messing up paint shop pro 9. He installed an older Intel driver and paint shop pro 9 now works.

Thanks again for all the help.

CindyFowler1, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

paint shop pro ultimate

1. paint shop pro ultimate - Similar Threads - paint shop pro

2. Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9: I have just purchased a new desktop running Win10. Before updating to Win11, I want to load all the S/W from the old box.When I load my old Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 disc and clicked *autorun.exe*, I am told I am a limited user and need Admin Rights in order to proceed. My...
  3. Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9: I have just purchased a new desktop running Win10. Before updating to Win11, I want to load all the S/W from the old box.When I load my old Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 disc and clicked *autorun.exe*, I am told I am a limited user and need Admin Rights in order to proceed. My...
  4. Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error Installing Paint Shop Pro 7

Error Installing Paint Shop Pro 7: I installed PSP7 from a memory stick previously and had no issue sourced from the install CD via another computer with a CD drive However now I'm getting this error when installing from my C drive. files were copied from an external hard drive. I have an issue with...
  6. Paint Pro Shop convert text

Paint Pro Shop convert text: Hi, How can i convert a text in curves? After I create the text with the right button I click on convert text to curves and As character Shapes and then how should I export or save it? Thanks 182254
  7. Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018

Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018: I have been running paint shop pro for some years now, last year I have installed paint shop pro 2018. for some reason unknown to me, paint shop pro 2018 stopped working, on advice from paint shop pro I removed the program, what I have noteced is that some programs from paint...
  8. Paint shop pro 7 in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint shop pro 7 in Win 10: Hi i am trying to use PSP7 in win 10, it used to work fine but after an update ? not working. also i cannot use compatability mode as this is not working, I am getting error code 0x80070057....
  9. Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade

Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade: Hello every time I do an updated to windows 10 I seem to loose my Paint shop pro 9, I have to insert the disk to reinstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/paint-shop-pro-windows-10-upgrade/7c8731cf-04af-4e1f-a20e-4acc39939a33
  10. Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

in Windows 10 Support
    Corel Paint Shop Pro XI: I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can not get the Corel program to install properly, and that means it will not run properly. It appears to get to the point of...