Windows 10: Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello every time I do an updated to windows 10 I seem to loose my Paint shop pro 9, I have to insert the disk to reinstall it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarolynVillanueva, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade

Hello every time I do an updated to windows 10 I seem to loose my Paint shop pro 9, I have to insert the disk to reinstall it

:)

CarolynVillanueva, Oct 1, 2018

2. Is Jasc Paint Shop Pro Version 7 compatible with Windows 10?

I see that "Paint Shop Pro Anniversary Version 7" is listed as compatible with Windows 10. But it does not specify Jasc, and I don't know if my version is "Anniversary". Can anyone confirm that the Jasc Paint Shop Pro version 7 is compatible
    too?

seattleannie, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Is Jasc Paint Shop Pro Version 7 compatible with Windows 10?

Does not work with windows 10 at all. I guess I lost my Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7

songwriter, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.

I have Paint Shop Pro 9 and I had it loaded into my PC when I was using Windows 7. It worked great and I also added it to my Laptop that was also using Windows 7 and also working great.

THEN, I upgraded and downloaded from the internet the Windows 10 Upgrade. Again, both PC and Laptop with the Paint Shop Pro 9 still loaded, worked Great!

Then, we had a power surge and it damaged my PC. The cost to repair was more than to replace it. I got a new PC about 8 months ago. It came loaded with Windows 10. I tried to LOAD Paint Shop Pro 9 from the disc and the darn thing will NOT load. It gets to
    "Registering Modules" and part way through it stops. You can "die" waiting for it to load and as nothing happens, I have to abort!

WHY did it work Okay with Windows 7 and also when Windows 10 was downloaded BUT NOT from the Windows 10 disc that came with my new computer??? Are there some other drivers or whatnot that was with Windows 7 (that enabled Paint Shop Pro 9 to work) that is
    NOT included with just the Windows 10 disc loading at the time that I purchased the new computer?

Are there any other Downloads available that will make it compatible?

I like many others do NOT like the latest versions of Paint Shop Pro from Corel and I want to continue using my Paint Shop Pro 9 from Jasc.

Note: At the moment I am having to download my work onto a USB stick, open up my laptop use Paint Shop Pro 9 on my laptop, then Upload my work back into my PC! This is like going from London to Holland via New Zealand and is just a darn nusance!!!

Can you advise me as to what I can do?

Thanking you in advance.

Ron.

Ron Potter, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade

1. Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Paint shop pro

2. Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9: I have just purchased a new desktop running Win10. Before updating to Win11, I want to load all the S/W from the old box.When I load my old Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 disc and clicked *autorun.exe*, I am told I am a limited user and need Admin Rights in order to proceed. My...
  3. Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9: I have just purchased a new desktop running Win10. Before updating to Win11, I want to load all the S/W from the old box.When I load my old Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 disc and clicked *autorun.exe*, I am told I am a limited user and need Admin Rights in order to proceed. My...
  4. Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Paint Pro Shop convert text

Paint Pro Shop convert text: Hi, How can i convert a text in curves? After I create the text with the right button I click on convert text to curves and As character Shapes and then how should I export or save it? Thanks 182254
  6. Problems with Paint Shop Pro 7 running in Windows 10

Problems with Paint Shop Pro 7 running in Windows 10: Do you know that when you check Run As Administrator on Paint Shop Pro 7 compatibility, it causes the problems dbl-click file failure, drag and drop file failure that you guys have tried to solve in these help Forums? Thought you should know....
  7. paint shop pro ultimate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    paint shop pro ultimate: after the last update from microsoft, psp opens with a yellow screen. after haven several contact with corel, even had help from a distance, the final answer was.....its not the program , its due to the update from microsoft. please a solution...
  8. Paint shop pro 7 in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint shop pro 7 in Win 10: Hi i am trying to use PSP7 in win 10, it used to work fine but after an update ? not working. also i cannot use compatability mode as this is not working, I am getting error code 0x80070057....
  9. Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

in Windows 10 Support
    Corel Paint Shop Pro XI: I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can not get the Corel program to install properly, and that means it will not run properly. It appears to get to the point of...
  10. Paint Shop Pro 7.04 - Does it work in Windows 10?

Paint Shop Pro 7.04 - Does it work in Windows 10?: I have a Windows 7 laptop and I was working with Paint Shop Pro 7.04 but the try and buy period has expired; I tried to buy the software but it is impossible because the product has been discontinued. I can buy a new laptop which would be a Windows 10 but PREVIOUSLY I want...