Windows 10: Paint text

Discus and support Paint text in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to use the text option in Paint 3D.. I put in the font color and Boldness click text to put box on photo. Sometime the expandable box will... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by mudjie, Feb 11, 2020.

1. mudjie Win User

Paint text

I am trying to use the text option in Paint 3D.. I put in the font color and Boldness click text to put box on photo. Sometime the expandable box will appear and other times no box. Most times it does nothing no text no box to post it in.. Help please

:)

mudjie, Feb 11, 2020

2. Paint 3D Text

Step 1: click the Text tab in Paint 3D

Step 2: On the right pane that appears, under 2d text, click the 3 text 'T' symbol

Step 3: click on the canvas then type your text

Step 4: click outside of the text box

Step 5: use the anchors to adjust the depth and angles

Step 6: to see your 3D text better, click the object then click Edit color, choose a different color.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 11, 2020
  3. editing text with paint in windows 10

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the question below.

• In what way you are trying to edit the photo?
    • Are you trying to remove the text which is in the photo?
    Paint doesn't have the option to edit the names which is already there in the photo, only you can remove/cut which also removes the part of the photo.

Only option you have in Paint is to enter the text on the Photo.

Hope this information helps. If any further issues post us to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Paint text

text by Fresh Paint- Text bei fresh pAINT

Hi Juri,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand you are looking for a features to add text in Fresh Paint.

I’m sorry to inform you that, the option you are looking for is not available. However, I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using Windows feedback app. Where our product development team will frequently check the user’s feedback
    and suggestion, this will help them to look in to the user’s suggestion and work on it to provide better user experience.

Open fresh paint, click on the gear and select Send Feedback.

If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Paint text

1. Paint text - Similar Threads - Paint text

2. Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?: Why does windows 11 Paint limit text size to only 22 points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-paint-limit-text-size-to-only/fb07043d-c2d0-4a64-95da-2cc010467daf
  3. Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?: Why does windows 11 Paint limit text size to only 22 points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-paint-limit-text-size-to-only/fb07043d-c2d0-4a64-95da-2cc010467daf
  4. the text feature in 3D paint does not allow the text that I type to remain after I click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the text feature in 3D paint does not allow the text that I type to remain after I click...: If you google this issue or read the comments below one of the YouTube videos on the subject numerous other people have had this same problem.I type some text, click outside the text box, and the text just disappears....
  5. the text feature in 3D paint does not allow the text that I type to remain after I click...

the text feature in 3D paint does not allow the text that I type to remain after I click...: If you google this issue or read the comments below one of the YouTube videos on the subject numerous other people have had this same problem.I type some text, click outside the text box, and the text just disappears....
  6. in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other...: in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other people have had the same problem. what is the solution?...
  7. in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other...

in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other...: in 3D Paint, the text that i type disappears when I click outside the box. Numerous other people have had the same problem. what is the solution?...
  8. The text in Paint will not remain the size I've specified after clicking outside of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The text in Paint will not remain the size I've specified after clicking outside of the...: Hello,I'm trying to print individual letters as large as possible on standard 8.5 x 11 paper. I 've used MS Paint to achieve this for years now, and have never experienced this issue before using Windows 11.To be clear, before I click outside of the text box I am able to see...
  9. The text in Paint will not remain the size I've specified after clicking outside of the...

The text in Paint will not remain the size I've specified after clicking outside of the...: Hello,I'm trying to print individual letters as large as possible on standard 8.5 x 11 paper. I 've used MS Paint to achieve this for years now, and have never experienced this issue before using Windows 11.To be clear, before I click outside of the text box I am able to see...
  10. Paint 3D screws up the bottom of all my images and text. How do I turn this effect off?

Paint 3D screws up the bottom of all my images and text. How do I turn this effect off?: I have tried resetting to no affect. I get this light and shadow effect at the bottom of the screen in all my pictures and text. I have to redraw everything pixel by pixel in order to remove it, then when i'm done after sometimes hours of work, save, re-open, then its there...