Windows 10: Paint

Discus and support Paint in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does paint cycle when I am working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint/7696cb20-01df-434e-ab7e-223980c6f659 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CHARLES AND BLACKLUKE, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Paint

Why does paint cycle when I am working?

:)

CHARLES AND BLACKLUKE, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2019
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Paint

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Paint

1. Paint - Similar Threads - Paint

2. You’ll need a new app to open this ms-paint error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You’ll need a new app to open this ms-paint error: On my Windows 10 x64 when I want to edit an image using the context menu option "Edit with Paint 3D" which is a Windows 10 built-in feature, I get this error. How to fix this please? 131237
  3. You’ll need a new app to open this ms-paint error

in Windows 10 Support
    You’ll need a new app to open this ms-paint error: On my Windows 10 x64 when I want to edit an image using the context menu option "Edit with Paint 3D" which is a Windows 10 built-in feature, I get this error. How to fix this please? 131237
  4. photo conversion from Paint to normal

photo conversion from Paint to normal: All my downloaded photos are opening in Paint. How can I return them to normal-view photos and why/how did Microsoft change this in the first place? RGB...
  5. Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object

Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object: When i paste a cutout or copied selection the object appears in the selection box normally. When i put the currsor in the box and click the left mouse button it acts o.k. When i hold down the left button and move tne mouse, the selected object moves o.k. But...…….....
  6. how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint

how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint: Hi, I want to draw a red arrow pointing to a specific place on an image. I'd also like to type some explanatory text next to the arrow. Apparently during my 35 years of working with computer software I haven't mastered the skills to work with Windows Paint. Here's an...
  7. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  8. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3D Paint: 3D Paint keeps breaking. What the matter, I cannot work with it at all! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/b37015dc-11d9-4448-992a-7b6678bc5239
  9. Paint 3D broken

Paint 3D broken: I try to sign in but it constantly tries to make a profile, even though I already have one. Plus, even when I do try to make one; no matter what I put in; it never works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-broken/ba10d7f6-ac14-419c-b937-5e4cc38b0f04
  10. How long does it take for my Remix object to appear in the Paint 3D Library

How long does it take for my Remix object to appear in the Paint 3D Library: I've created a 3D object in Paint 3D and uploaded it to my Remix account. Will it appear in the paint 3D Library so my students can see it on their devices, and if so, how long will it take to appear in there?...