Windows 10: PAINT

Discus and support PAINT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I HAVE A DESIGN ON PAINT IN JPEG FORM WHITE FIGURES ON BLACK BACKGROUND HOW DO I NOW MAKE THE BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT TO PLACE ON A BLACK T SHIRT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeanFranke, Sep 19, 2019.

1. PAINT

I HAVE A DESIGN ON PAINT IN JPEG FORM

WHITE FIGURES ON BLACK BACKGROUND

HOW DO I NOW MAKE THE BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT TO PLACE ON A BLACK T SHIRT

:)

DeanFranke, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Sep 19, 2019
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 19, 2019
  4. PAINT

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

PAINT

1. PAINT - Similar Threads - PAINT

2. Paint's Strange "Save As" Change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint's Strange "Save As" Change: So I recently switched from Windows 8.1 to a fresh install Windows 10 Pro because I got a new computer and I got no choice. I'm coping with the changes as best I can, but one change I noticed is that when I edit and image in Paint and go to File>Save As, instead of...
  3. are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such?: so i would like to know if i can use those paint 3D library items for without getting a copyright strike fired at me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-you-free-to-use-those-paint-3d-library-items/23f447d9-f9ea-4fc2-9c6e-852192051975
  4. Paint 3D - 3D Library unable to connect.

Paint 3D - 3D Library unable to connect.: I'm making stuff on Paint 3D, but when I go to open up the 3d Library it displays this: [ATTACH] How do I fix it? a few weeks ago it was working fine....
  5. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I can't find the simple lasso selection tool in Paint 3d. Obviously there are great new features like the 3d magic select, and there is still the basic box or rectangular selection, but the lasso selection is still essential. Can anyone advise please if its available or if...
  6. Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.

Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.: Hello. I'm a long time Paint 3D user, and i have a lot of experience, but this is a problem i have run into only once before. You see, i'm trying to add text to something i'm creating, but i set the text size to 48, but it's acting like i selected size 24. Is this a normal...
  7. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: In the last couple days 3D paint has started opening by itself. I only use the program a couple times a year. Anyone else having this problem? Sticky Notes has started by itself twice in the last two days also....
  8. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Once I have started painting and it appears in My Paintings how do I remove it or delete it from My Paintings if I want to? Also is there a User Manual available for Fresh Paint?...
  9. paint

paint: hallo, i am not able to open ms paint on my pc. i have reebooted my pc with no result. when i try to open ms paint the pc tell me "impossible create a new document" thank you stefano...
  10. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...