Windows 10: Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong

Discus and support Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the message Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong. I TRIED UPDATING MY WINDOWS SAME ****...A DAY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nondescript-tba, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong

Hi,

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the message Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong. I TRIED UPDATING MY WINDOWS SAME ****...A DAY BEFORE IT WAS FINE. SUDDENLY YESTERDAY N NOW ****?

I JUST SIMPLY TRY saving group clip arts no problem, but individual portraits of celeb cannot..****!!!! I TRIED TAYLOR SWIFT, RICHARD GERE, JULIAN ASSANGE, A DOG..NOPE!!!

Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong 007ecfca-f96f-4b0a-82e2-0a0228cb6109?upload=true.png Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong 85c6fdbc-7f20-4864-8005-59fb46b6055d?upload=true.png Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong 2c26fb1e-94ca-40a0-b855-c1a4908e2a3d?upload=true.png I even tried the RUN AS ADMINISTARTOR ,

Type the following command to verify the app information and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint, THEN AFTER UNINSTALLING TRIED REINSTALLING BACK THE 3D PAINT...STILL SAME ****.

PLS HELP ASAP. MY WORK IS NOW STUCK.

:)

nondescript-tba, Dec 29, 2019
  2. BBrix1 Win User

How do I save a Paint3D file to a USB drive and where is the default folder location where its stored

There is to save as option in Paint3D. How does one savea Paint3D to a file location like a USB drive, so that one can complete their homework?

Seems strange that Microsoft forgot to add save as functionality without option to designate a file path.

Homework is due in 4 days. . . .

BBrix1, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Lumia 650, we couldn´t connect to the update service

Hi,

Have a lumia 650 with Version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.494 is this the latest version?

When i check for updates i get this: we couldn´t connect to the update service, we`ll try again later..

I have internet connection via WiFi and a microsoft account set up.

Christian.T, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong

Couldn´t install SBSH Explore Pro- installation failed after download

I couldn´t install "SBSH FExplorer Pro" from Nokia Store (cost 4,99 EUR).

Installation failed after download.

Allow all software for installation is active, Online certificate check: On,

download and install is on C:, Space on C: is over 200 MB available.

E72-1, Typ RM-530

software version 053.001, special version 053.001.231.03

Updates for this firmware version available: None.

Freeware of SBSH Explore works perfect- Pro Version installation failed.

After download I couldn´t find installation data (zip or .sisx) on C to with freeware version..

Somebody for help or any ideas?

Support speeches: German and English.

Thank you!

Support of SBSH was contacted.

scoopy---01, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong

1. Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong - Similar Threads - Paint3D couldn't save

2. Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something went wrong: Something went wrong error 0x800706D9 in my Store. Please someone check it. I have Windows 10 21h1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/ad459315-11e0-47e1-9a99-10d6800a11cf
  3. Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  4. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: Trying to update all apps in MS Store, however, I keep getting error something went wrong. I check for Windows update to see if it will fix the issue but my Windows says up to date....
  5. Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors: Am using photos on a computer with just local drives, and am having real issues with getting it to do anything reliably. It's version 2022.30060.30007.0.If I favourite a photo and then continue browsing through the photos, usually about 5 seconds after favouriting and...
  6. Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors: Am using photos on a computer with just local drives, and am having real issues with getting it to do anything reliably. It's version 2022.30060.30007.0.If I favourite a photo and then continue browsing through the photos, usually about 5 seconds after favouriting and...
  7. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  8. "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong": Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/569df1e6-3ce2-4630-9e33-00ff156b8e2d
  9. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  10. sorry something went wrong couldn't turn on the camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sorry something went wrong couldn't turn on the camera: Hi I am used Microsoft Surface labtop3, I few week ago Window hello used face logon it still work propoly. After update patch Window10, Face logon it not work. I try to remove Window hellp face and set up again . It cannot setup after key PIN and then shown "sorry...