Windows 10: Paint3D Suggestion: Thickness and shape adjuster for Doughnut and Tube

Discus and support Paint3D Suggestion: Thickness and shape adjuster for Doughnut and Tube in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There, Is it possible to have a dial that adjusted not the overall size of the tube or doughnut, but the actual thickness of the wall? Much like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joeygdiperla, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Paint3D Suggestion: Thickness and shape adjuster for Doughnut and Tube

Hi There,

Is it possible to have a dial that adjusted not the overall size of the tube or doughnut, but the actual thickness of the wall? Much like in the 3D doodle.

And much like the 3D doodle, can we also determine the shape of the tube/wall of the doughnut?

:)

joeygdiperla, Oct 23, 2020

2. how to adjust thickness of curser

i was somewhere is settings and i found adjustment of the curser showing where text will be entered and i made it way too thick and now i have lost where that adjustment is made.

kevinmccarthy2, Oct 23, 2020
  3. How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D?

When I add a 2D object to Paint3D, it sets the color as black and the line thickness to 10. I always have to change these values and it is a pain. Is there a way to default the color to red and the thickness to 3? I assume this is a setting in an XML
    file but have no idea which one to edit. Thank you.

MarkMacLachlan, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Paint3D Suggestion: Thickness and shape adjuster for Doughnut and Tube

How to cut tubing?

soft tubing use a utility knife, and rotate the pipe back and forth with your wrist, so it slices through the tube, if its metal then i would suggest a pipe cutter.

the reason to rotate the pipe and not the knife is so your cut stays fairly strait. and doesn't form a butterfly shape when done.

pepsi71ocean, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Paint3D Suggestion: Thickness and shape adjuster for Doughnut and Tube

1. Paint3D Suggestion: Thickness and shape adjuster for Doughnut and Tube - Similar Threads - Paint3D Suggestion Thickness

2. Paint3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint3D: Sometimes Paint3D will not close, no matter what I do. And I have no other choice but to shut down my computer. And when it doesn't close, it doesn't say "not responding". What is up with that?!...
  3. Paint3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint3D: Sometimes Paint3D will not close, no matter what I do. And I have no other choice but to shut down my computer. And when it doesn't close, it doesn't say "not responding". What is up with that?!...
  4. Paint3d license

Paint3d license: I want to use a 3d-model from Paint-3d for my game. I'm not a business. I'm making it for my hobby, but I want to put Ads in the Game. If the game gets popular, I don't want to use the model anymore. You cant buy the model as a skin. Can is use it? How can I use it?...
  5. Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I have problem where circular shape turns into rectangular shape. I have amd radeon rx 5500 xt If you know how to fix these please reply....
  6. Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects

Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects: Just as the title says.. Can we get have a transparency/opacity setting for 3D objects? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint3d-suggestion-transparency-setting-for/2bd5b238-83ee-42ef-9fe5-ef88bf02bcfa
  7. Can't use Paint3D

Can't use Paint3D: I cannot use Paint3D It says I have Paint 3D when i don't and when i go to Microsoft launcher and try to launch it it says it is trying to update. I check the next day and it still says it's updating....
  8. Paint3D

Paint3D: Can I get more textures in Paint3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint3d/75fda596-e80d-45b9-be21-451c3ee485d0
  9. U tube

U tube: I have a U tube app called "Tube 8.1 Free" installed some years ago. It doesn't work anymore but I cannot find a replacement in the store which works in my updated windows 10 system. Any suggestions?...
  10. How To Adjust The Window Border Thickness

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Adjust The Window Border Thickness: Hello, so previously I was able to use the WindowMetrics in the Registry to adjust the border thickness for windows (refer to the image), yet that no longer works. There are two settings at: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics Named:...