Windows 10: Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects

Discus and support Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just as the title says.. Can we get have a transparency/opacity setting for 3D objects?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joeygdiperla, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects

Just as the title says.. Can we get have a transparency/opacity setting for 3D objects?

:)

joeygdiperla, Oct 23, 2020

2. How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D?

When I add a 2D object to Paint3D, it sets the color as black and the line thickness to 10. I always have to change these values and it is a pain. Is there a way to default the color to red and the thickness to 3? I assume this is a setting in an XML
    file but have no idea which one to edit. Thank you.

MarkMacLachlan, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Delicieuxz, Oct 23, 2020
  4. BunnyJ Win User

Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects

BunnyJ, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects

1. Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects - Similar Threads - Paint3D Suggestion Transparency

2. How to remove hidden/transparent object.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove hidden/transparent object.: I have a rectangular, transparent object of some sort that appears on the screen. If the mouse pointer goes over it, it turns into an hour glass and nothing can be done in that space. It interferes with every program....
  3. How to remove hidden/transparent object.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove hidden/transparent object.: I have a rectangular, transparent object of some sort that appears on the screen. If the mouse pointer goes over it, it turns into an hour glass and nothing can be done in that space. It interferes with every program....
  4. Settings with Paint3D icon?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Settings with Paint3D icon?: Hi all, for some weird reason my settings icon and many other icons like Xbox have had their icons changed from their default ones to Paint3D, I tried uninstalling it to see if that would work, and sadly, no progress. I'm at a loss of what to do, any suggestions?[ATTACH]...
  5. Paint3D Suggestion: Thickness and shape adjuster for Doughnut and Tube

Paint3D Suggestion: Thickness and shape adjuster for Doughnut and Tube: Hi There, Is it possible to have a dial that adjusted not the overall size of the tube or doughnut, but the actual thickness of the wall? Much like in the 3D doodle. And much like the 3D doodle, can we also determine the shape of the tube/wall of the doughnut?...
  6. Paint3D

Paint3D: Can I get more textures in Paint3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint3d/75fda596-e80d-45b9-be21-451c3ee485d0
  7. How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D?: When I add a 2D object to Paint3D, it sets the color as black and the line thickness to 10. I always have to change these values and it is a pain. Is there a way to default the color to red and the thickness to 3? I assume this is a setting in an XML file but have no idea...
  8. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  9. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".: Hello, The problem appears in Visual Studio, that when I try to create a new Project, it always drops the message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". I have uninstalled and installed Visual Studio, multiple times, but the problem appears always. Also, I...
  10. "object reference not set to an instance of an object"

"object reference not set to an instance of an object": Hi guys, I'm trying to download some you tube songs...I updated to the new version (4.1.509) & I get this message. I did the same with win7 & it worked fine. Can some body please advise? 51766