Windows 10: Paint3D

Discus and support Paint3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I get more textures in Paint3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint3d/75fda596-e80d-45b9-be21-451c3ee485d0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JayZR, Jul 1, 2020.

1. JayZR Win User

Paint3D

Can I get more textures in Paint3D?

:)

JayZR, Jul 1, 2020
  2. RHORLH Win User

Microsoft Paint3D Magic Select Not Working Correctly

Thanks Andre, I used Paint3D advanced options to reset and restarted. No Change. I then Uninstalled Paint3D then re-installed Paint3D from the Store. No change.

Magic Select still selects the object just fine, but instead of filling in the space smartly it it fills in the area with white space.

RHORLH, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Particular problem(s) with Paint3D.

Hi Micheal,

You might be experiencing this problem because of corrupted files related to Paint3D or a display driver update that introduced compatibility issues. A background program or process might also be causing the app to exhibit screen flashing. To troubleshoot
    this issue, we recommend that you run the
    troubleshooter for Windows Apps
    . This tool finds and fixes common errors with apps on your computer.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you repair or reset the Paint3D app. This will fix any corruptions related to the app. Here's how:

• Click Start, and click on the gear icon to open the Settings
      app.
    • Click on System, and select Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Look for the Paint3D app, select it, and click on Advanced options.
    • Click on the Repair or Reset button.

Additionally, we recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the issue.

We also highly encourage you to post this issue and your experience on the
    Feedback Hub
    to increase visibility and awareness. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. For more information about the Feedback Hub, see our

support article
    and .

Let us know the results so we can assist you further.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Gino Des, Jul 1, 2020
  4. MProbus Win User

Paint3D

Paint3d Online Model Import Issues

When I import any of the online models from Remix3D into Paint3D, the object doesn't come through as a solid object. Below is an example of what the object looks like. Anyone have any ideas?

This is a new computer. I have already uninstalled / reinstalled Paint3D. I can fill in the object with a solid color, but that causes it to lose the shading.

Paint3D 53f660a7-6b38-479b-b660-b4058b0641dc?upload=true.png

MProbus, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Paint3D

1. Paint3D - Similar Threads - Paint3D

2. Paint3D art gone after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint3D art gone after crash: All my artwork from Paint3D was gone after I crashed my computer and rebooted it.This happened once already and I couldn't figure out how to recover it.I'm unsure of what to do now and if there even is a way to recover my artwork as whenever i run...
  3. Paint3D art gone after crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint3D art gone after crash: All my artwork from Paint3D was gone after I crashed my computer and rebooted it.This happened once already and I couldn't figure out how to recover it.I'm unsure of what to do now and if there even is a way to recover my artwork as whenever i run...
  4. How do I recover my Paint3D projects?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Paint3D projects?: I have made tons of projects on Paint3D, but they occasionally disappear. They still exist as subdirectories under Paint3D %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Projects. However, they don't appear within Paint3D, and exist only as .bin files. How...
  5. How do I recover my Paint3D projects?

How do I recover my Paint3D projects?: I have made tons of projects on Paint3D, but they occasionally disappear. They still exist as subdirectories under Paint3D %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Projects. However, they don't appear within Paint3D, and exist only as .bin files. How...
  6. Does Microsoft "Paint3D" support hyperlinks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft "Paint3D" support hyperlinks?: Does Microsoft 'Paint3D' support hyperlinks for embedded text?If 'YES' how do insert a hyperlink?If 'NO' has this feature been added to an RFE Request For Enhancement list already?Steve S...
  7. Does Microsoft "Paint3D" support hyperlinks?

Does Microsoft "Paint3D" support hyperlinks?: Does Microsoft 'Paint3D' support hyperlinks for embedded text?If 'YES' how do insert a hyperlink?If 'NO' has this feature been added to an RFE Request For Enhancement list already?Steve S...
  8. How do i fix Z-Fighting in Paint3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix Z-Fighting in Paint3D: while creating a model random black pixels appeared on it. they had default color but appeared to be black. when i asked my friends that were much more experienced with the program and modeling they said it was Z-Fighting. so i took to the internet and tried to find a fix but...
  9. How do i fix Z-Fighting in Paint3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix Z-Fighting in Paint3D: while creating a model random black pixels appeared on it. they had default color but appeared to be black. when i asked my friends that were much more experienced with the program and modeling they said it was Z-Fighting. so i took to the internet and tried to find a fix but...
  10. How do i fix Z-Fighting in Paint3D