Windows 10: Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

Discus and support Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JobiumLtd, Nov 7, 2018.

1. JobiumLtd Win User

Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker.

How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?

:)

JobiumLtd, Nov 7, 2018
  2. leighca Win User

How to Resolve Bluetooth Pairing/Connection Failure

Anyone knows how to get my HP Roar Bluetooth speaker to pair with my DELL Inspiron Series 5559 laptop (Windows 10, 64-bit)? I keep getting connection failure messages. I had no problem pairing the speaker with my iPhone 6 Plus. Both units (HP speaker and DELL laptop) are only months old and under warranty, yet both HP and DELL are offering only fee-based tech support for this problem, which I refuse to accept. I visited the DELL support web site, hoping to download an appropriate driver, but found no option for Bluetooth.
    Note that, in Device Manager, under Bluetooth, nowhere does the name DELL appear among drivers. All I see there are:
    - Bluetooth LE General Attribute Service
    - Bluetooth Mouse 3600 (a Microsoft device, paired)
    - Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®
    - Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator
    - Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

leighca, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Unable To Pair With Bluetooth Speakers

Hello,

I recently installed Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 15 3521, and I am experiencing a problem concerning Bluetooth connectivity to a speaker. I attempted to pair my laptop to my JBL Flip speaker, and it was unable to pick up anything from the laptop, even
    though the laptop proclaimed that it had successfully paired to the speaker.

Thanks for the help.

- Austin

AustinVisser, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

Problem pairing my ECOXGEAR Bluetooth speaker to my laptop.

I have had two Bluetooth speakers for probably 2 years or so – that I got as a gift. I never even opened them until a few days ago. I took me only about 15 minutes to figure out how get Pandora on our iPad and to pair one of the speakers with the
    iPad.

Today I decided to pair the other speaker with my laptop. I have yet to succeed. I cannot turn on the Bluetooth speakers and cannot find a Bluetooth driver in device manager. But
    I have wireless connections to my mouse, keyboard, modem, remote hard drive and printer; all working fine.

I have been doing everything suggested by windows help sections with no progress.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1257Scooter, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

1. Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers? - Similar Threads - Pair Dell laptop

2. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  3. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  4. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers: My Windows 10 Bluetooth recognises the speaker but will not pair with it. I have tried updating the Drivers and the speaker is NOT paired with anything else but still no pairing with Windows 10.. The speaker pairs with my IPhone etc ok but not with Windows 10. Any suggestions...
  6. Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker

Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker: My device is a Tronsmart Element Mega speaker. It pairs as headphones. How can I change this to work correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-pairs-as-headphones-not-as-a/cacbbbc3-4cea-41f3-89fc-8f888f825204
  7. Bluetooth Speaker pairs, but doesn't connect.

Bluetooth Speaker pairs, but doesn't connect.: I've spent over 30 hours trying to fix this, and this is a last resort. I've done literally everything I see at least 5 times each. I've updated bluetooth drivers, turned off hands-free telephony, turned off the display thing, and almost every basic solution there is. I'm...
  8. bluetooth pairing flip 5 speaker

bluetooth pairing flip 5 speaker: hi. After I pair my flip5 speaker to my computer I can't hear anything on my speaker I still hear it from my computer. Any ideas of why is this happening, even when it says the flip 5 is connected?...
  9. Bluetooth speaker not pairing

Bluetooth speaker not pairing: My Bluetooth speaker is not pairing with my dell all in one system. How to pair it? though it is pairing very well with other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-not-pairing/257692b5-d8d3-49e4-8577-6e264eb7ad37
  10. Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected

Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected: Speaker connected via bluetooth originally able to play audio from my msi laptop. Suddenly one day turns out to be no sound although showed paired bluetooth devices. The speaker shown no problem playing from my handphone via bluetooth. Tried online solution--uninstall and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth speakers for dell laptop

2. can dell laptop connect to car bluetooth

3. pairing a jam speaker on dell inspiron 3521 laptop

4. how to pair dell laptop to car bluetooth