Windows 10: pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file

Discus and support pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 10שלמה, Aug 15, 2022.

1. pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file

pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file

:)

10שלמה, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Aug 15, 2022
  3. iPhone 7 paired with Windows 10 laptop (Dell Latitude 7480) yet "not supported"..?

I am trying to use Bluetooth from my iPhone to lock and unlock my Windows 10 laptop via Windows Hello (lock when away, unlock when phone is beside laptop). Windows says the phone is "paired" but in the Action Center (pop-out column on the right) Bluetooth either toggles the device name (connected/disconnected) or simply shows it as "Not Connected." I have already setup Dynamic Lock and Windows shows the iPhone as paired and ready to lock/unlock the machine, but it does not work.

Is an iPhone 7 just not supported with Windows 10? The Windows Consumer Experience advertises the feature pretty heavily, so that would seem counter-intuitive. However, when I go into the iPhone's bluetooth settings and try to connect to "Dell-Win10Lptop" the iPhone throws an error message:

Connection Unsuccessful

"Dell-Win10Lptop" is not supported.

Forget Device

I've noticed there are 3 missing drivers in Win10:

- MAP MAS-iOS

- Wireless iAP

- Wireless iAP v2

However, I read elsewhere that these might not be obligatory?

The laptop is running Windows 10 v1809 (latest). The iPhone 7 is on iOS 12.1.4. I see my iPhone 7 listed in Win10 DevMgmt under Bluetooth. The Dell's Bluetooth adapter is listed as simply "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)"

KidACrimson, Aug 15, 2022
  4. pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file

Pairing BH-905 with Iphone 4

Here is the tip how to get A2DB streaming working between iPhone 4 and BH-905/BH-905i.

This seems to work also with other stereo headsets and therefore the problem is related to iPhone OS.

Tested with: iPhone 4 (OS 4.1) and BH-905/BH-905i.

• Pair and connect the devices normally via iPhone 4 BT setup
    • Power off the headset
    • Start the music player from iPhone and press play (music routed to iPhone’s internal speaker)
    • Power on BH-905/BH-905i
    • Immediately when you hear beep-sound from the headset indicating that BT link has been made press quickly 3 times play/pause button from the headset iPhone should route the audio to the headset.

This seems not to work at 100% since sometimes iPhone does not make the BT connection at all when headset is powered on. If this happens just try again starting from step 2.

Headset_Guy, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file

1. pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file - Similar Threads - pair iphone computer

2. Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone: I have an iPhone 12 Pro with the newest iOS, and a Windows 11 PC. Bluetooth is turned on for both devices and when I look at my connections each one says it's connected to the other. However, when I try to run Phone Link it says that I have to pair the devices and this...
  3. Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone: I have an iPhone 12 Pro with the newest iOS, and a Windows 11 PC. Bluetooth is turned on for both devices and when I look at my connections each one says it's connected to the other. However, when I try to run Phone Link it says that I have to pair the devices and this...
  4. My paired iphone is not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My paired iphone is not working properly.: I have completed all the steps to connect my iphone to the windows phone link, however, when making a call from my laptop It will not switch over to the laptop. I've tried removing the device several times with no success. I can send text messages and receive then and all...
  5. My paired iphone is not working properly.

My paired iphone is not working properly.: I have completed all the steps to connect my iphone to the windows phone link, however, when making a call from my laptop It will not switch over to the laptop. I've tried removing the device several times with no success. I can send text messages and receive then and all...
  6. pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file: pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-my-iphone-with-my-computer-to-see-all-my-file/b7d4eefa-2f06-4b5a-a1b4-6d06129bf2d6
  7. pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file

pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file: pair my iphone with my computer to see all my file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-my-iphone-with-my-computer-to-see-all-my-file/b7d4eefa-2f06-4b5a-a1b4-6d06129bf2d6
  8. Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer: I am trying to figure out what has changed in my system in the last two months and notice that the update history does not show nVIDIA drivers that I installed from an nVIDIA download. I suspect that the Update History only shows updates managed by Windows Update. If so is...
  9. Cannot see all the computers and devices on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see all the computers and devices on my network: Hi folks. I have been pulling what little hair I have remaining out trying to get the computers on my home, private, network to see the five or some computers and NAS devices on each other. I've been through the typical setting of services recommended by various people...
  10. Pairing my Iphone to the laptop

Pairing my Iphone to the laptop: Hi, I recently bought this laptop and I am discovering its new features just now. Anyways, I tried using Dell Mobile Connect but it's not working with my Iphone. It says to accept the pin showing on the screen of the phone, but nothing happens after that. Can I please get...