Windows 10: Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

Discus and support Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Claire789_, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth driver and it said there were no new updates. Not sure what else to do.

:)

Claire789_, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Eirvans Win User

AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Seems to be a different problem, they paired before and suddenly can't get paired again, mine is about list on ratio devices, but unable to access it, I set AirPods in pairing mode, enable Bluetooth on Windows 10, search devices in ratio and select AirPods Pro, but they don't synchronize, just never respond.

Eirvans, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving this issue. I understand that you are able to pair the AirPods but unable to connect them to the computer.

One of the things that you can try is to remove the hidden drivers for Bluetooth and then pair the AirPods once again.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Bluetooth and expand it.
    5. Now uninstall all the greyed out devices.
    6. Restart the PC.

Once you restart the PC, try pairing the Bluetooth device and see if you are able to get connect them. You can refer the article
    Connect
    a Bluetooth device in Windows

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition

Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is the problem.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from windows 8.1) on a 2 month old laptop. On previous version there were NO problems with bluetooth. The problems started immediately after upgrade.

When the upgrade finished Windows 10 remembered all of my previous Bluetooth pairs. My bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition) worked before the installation but after my system reboot the cursor no longer showed movement. The batteries are new. The mouse is acting exactly like it does when it is properly connected (lights flash, makes scrolling sounds, etc). When I checked the Bluetooth device screen it still showed as paired. I rebooted. No change. So I unpaired the device. When I unpaired the device it flashed for a second as a possible device to pair with and then was no longer on the list. Other possible devices to pair with appear and disappear from the list without cause. (Ex. sees a scanner for a few seconds then no longer has a scanner. Sometimes its up for a few minutes at most but the list is constantly flickering.) So I rebooted. Then it did not see the mouse at all. I did this for several days. Sometimes when I would turn on my laptop it would flicker, sometimes it would not. After about 3 days with no explanation it suddenly showed up and did not flicker. I connected the mouse and it worked for about 2 days. On the 3rd day I tried again, and the cursor would no longer respond even though the mouse was acting exactly the same. I rebooted. No change. I unpaired the device and it never showed up on the list. It's flickered a few times but when I click on it to pair it pops up with an error basically saying "cannot pair. Please check and see if the device is still set to connect to bluetooth." That is only on the rare occasion that it actually shows up on the list long enough to hit pair (maybe 2 times out of 50 attempts or more.)

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'd like to try everything in order that someone else would try to see if I'm missing something.

It is a Microsoft mouse by all means it should work on Microsoft drivers. :/ Arg. Please give any suggestions to help.

tashaestein1, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

1. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair - Similar Threads - Paired airpods wont

2. Airpods Pair, but wont Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Pair, but wont Connect: I have a pair of Airpods, that used to connect to my computer. My Bluetooth adapter broke, so I got a new one - now my Airpods won't connect at all; they seemed to be paired - but I am unable to connect them further.I have attached a couple of screenshots so people can see...
  3. Airpods Pair, but wont Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Pair, but wont Connect: I have a pair of Airpods, that used to connect to my computer. My Bluetooth adapter broke, so I got a new one - now my Airpods won't connect at all; they seemed to be paired - but I am unable to connect them further.I have attached a couple of screenshots so people can see...
  4. Airpods Pair, but wont Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pairing Airpods

Pairing Airpods: My apple airpods won't pair with my windows surface. How do I do this? Yes, I've turned off the laptop, turn on and off bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing-airpods/fe316e30-426c-4eab-866c-d61134f5e7dd
  6. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2: Hello... my airpods 2 wont connect to my win 10 v2004 with bluetooth 5.1 dell latitude 5300 2 in 1 the device has shown up but when i click pair with clicking the manual pairing button on airpods case in the same time.. it just connecting....like this...[ATTACH] then the...
  8. airpods paired but not able to connect

airpods paired but not able to connect: my airpods used to connect and work fine with my surface but all of a sudden they stopped connecting and playing sound through them when connected to the computer. the airpods work as supposed to with apple devices. I tried unpairing them and repairing them which didn't...
  9. AirPods paired but won't connect.

AirPods paired but won't connect.: AirPods paired but won' connect, I tried: -Deleting the drivers and updating them. -Putting Bluetooth Support Service to Automatic and restarting -Troubleshooted everything -Tried every 'connect' button on every window I know such as: -Sound control panel, Devices...
  10. why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth: why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school...