Windows 10: Paired Wii Remote But not being connected

Discus and support Paired Wii Remote But not being connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've paired my Wii remote and i pressed the 1 and 2 button but its not working the bottom of the Wii remote the 4 boxes is still flashing it wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SacredJonin, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Paired Wii Remote But not being connected

I've paired my Wii remote and i pressed the 1 and 2 button but its not working the bottom of the Wii remote the 4 boxes is still flashing it wont connect so I need help on trying to find a way to connect my Wii remote to PC because I'm trying to play clone here basically guitar hero but another application so if you find a way that would be very helpful. Thanks.

:)

SacredJonin, Jun 28, 2019

2. Connecting a Wii Remote through Bluetooth

Hi,

I am Wilfredo an Independent advisor

Try This

Start the Bluetooth device with which the Wii Remote will connect.

Press the "1" and "2" buttons together on the Wii control. The LED lights will flash on the remote. This action will activate the Wii Remote in the mode that allows it to be discovered by the Bluetooth device you wish to connect. Continue pressing the buttons
    throughout the association process.

Find the Wii Remote through the Bluetooth device in the connection component. The Wii Remote will be identified by the connection device as "NINTENDO-RVT-CNT-01".

Click on the "Next" button. When asked for a security code or PIN, click on the "Skip" button and leave the field blank.

Click on the "Keyboard / Mouse / HID Service" and click "OK". The Wii Remote now appears in the list of connected devices.

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Can't Connect Wii Motion Plus Remote on Windows 10 Creators Update

I have this issue too.

On the previous version of Windows 10, you were able to pair with a bluetooth device without entering a PIN code.

Now is this made impossible with the consequences that the Wii Remote I used to connect to my PC is not able to connect anymore.

I hope this issue will be solved soon as I strongly depend on the Wii Remote in my developing of new applications.

Koenraad Christiaen, Jun 28, 2019
  4. TheManOG Win User

Paired Wii Remote But not being connected

Cant connect my wii remote to my PC

I got a problem and that is that i cant connect my wii remote to my PC and i´ve tried everything, for example when i do it the most common way and that is that i right click on the bluetooth icon and press connect to a personal network and then i press
    add a new device and then i press the red sync button on my wii remote and it does not show. Pls help!

TheManOG, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Paired Wii Remote But not being connected

1. Paired Wii Remote But not being connected - Similar Threads - Paired Wii Remote

2. Windows Bluetooth Can’t find Wii remote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth Can’t find Wii remote: I checked every video and Article about how to connect my Wii remote to my computer. Most of it is either through adding a device Bluetooth or Devices and printers, but I count find “NVL-CNT-01” anywhere multiple times. The other suggestions were “Dolphin Emulator will find...
  3. Windows Bluetooth Can’t find Wii remote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Bluetooth Can’t find Wii remote: I checked every video and Article about how to connect my Wii remote to my computer. Most of it is either through adding a device Bluetooth or Devices and printers, but I count find “NVL-CNT-01” anywhere multiple times. The other suggestions were “Dolphin Emulator will find...
  4. How to connect wii remote to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect wii remote to windows 11?: I'm trying to connect my wii remote to my computer but its not showing up when the remote is in pairing mode. I am in devices and printers but when I try to add a device and connect the remote it doesn't show up....
  5. How to connect wii remote to windows 11?

How to connect wii remote to windows 11?: I'm trying to connect my wii remote to my computer but its not showing up when the remote is in pairing mode. I am in devices and printers but when I try to add a device and connect the remote it doesn't show up....
  6. Wii Remote Not connecting In Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wii Remote Not connecting In Windows 11 22H2: I have had my wiimote connected before on windows 11. But on one of the latest versions it no longer lets you connect via control panel. Is there still a way to do this. Wiimotes have pins and you cannot bypass that through the settings app like you could on control panel...
  7. Wii Remote Not connecting In Windows 11 22H2

Wii Remote Not connecting In Windows 11 22H2: I have had my wiimote connected before on windows 11. But on one of the latest versions it no longer lets you connect via control panel. Is there still a way to do this. Wiimotes have pins and you cannot bypass that through the settings app like you could on control panel...
  8. Wii Remote not connecting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wii Remote not connecting on Windows 11: Okay, hear me out: This question appears to not be asked before.Before I upgraded, my Wiimote would connect perfectly and run without issues using WiitarThing the software I'm using since it supports wii guitars and that's all I care about hereNow, trying to connect causes my...
  9. Wii Remote not connecting on Windows 11

Wii Remote not connecting on Windows 11: Okay, hear me out: This question appears to not be asked before.Before I upgraded, my Wiimote would connect perfectly and run without issues using WiitarThing the software I'm using since it supports wii guitars and that's all I care about hereNow, trying to connect causes my...
  10. Cant connect my wii remote to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect my wii remote to my PC: I got a problem and that is that i cant connect my wii remote to my PC and i´ve tried everything, for example when i do it the most common way and that is that i right click on the bluetooth icon and press connect to a personal network and then i press add a new device and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wii remote no lights

2. wiimote paired but not connected

3. rvl-cnt-01 pin windows 10

4. wii remote paired not connected