Windows 10: Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

Discus and support Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; About a year ago, I bought the X3 Bluetooth Gamepad FW: V11. It can connect to a PC via bluetooth by emulating a bluetooth keyboard. Then I sort of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NicolausFrost, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

About a year ago, I bought the X3 Bluetooth Gamepad FW: V11. It can connect to a PC via bluetooth by emulating a bluetooth keyboard.

Then I sort of forgot about it and when I tried pairing it now on a new install of windows, it requires to enter an 8-digit code on my gamepad. Now, keep in mind that this didn't happen before. How can I turn off the pin security feature and connect to my gamepad as before? It does not support a wired connection. I obviously can't enter digits on a gamepad that has no digit buttons.

:)

NicolausFrost, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Bluetooth Pairing Gamepad 16299 Build

These numerical codes (PIN) were normally found on the documents that was send to you by your gamepad device manufacturer. If you were unable to connect/ pair the gamepad device to Windows 10 by following the steps on Connect
    a Bluetooth device
    , it will be best to contact your device manufacturer's support team.

Feel free to post back should you have other concerns.

Rey Cam, Jan 23, 2020
  3. TJFig Win User

I am connecting a gamepad to my PC using bluetooth. It asks for a passcode so I tried 0000, 1234, and 1111 but it would not connect nor pair. I tried to check device manager for power management but there is not power management tab. I tried to uninstall
    the bluetooth via device manager and restart my PC but it doesn't work also. I also performed a clean install of Windows 10 but it doesnt work still. I tried to connect this to a laptop using bluetooth and It connected without asking for a passcode.

TJFig, Jan 23, 2020
  4. TJFig Win User

Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

I tried the steps and it still showed me to enter a PIN in which I tried 0000 1111 or 1234 but it wont connect. It is a gamepad so I cant type those numbers also. I tried connecting a bluetooth speaker. I used 0000 and it worked.

Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC [​IMG]

TJFig, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

1. Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC - Similar Threads - Pairing bluetooth gamepad

2. Bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth pairing: I cannot pair my phone in my Acer Predator laptop, the headset works fine when pairing with my phone I think the problem lies with my Acer predator, I just update it yesterday to windows 11 when i check the driver there is an errro code 45...
  3. Bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairing: Since yesterdays update I can pair my Jabra headset, it works flawlessly with my Iphone but it disconnect with my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing/a04f165d-f389-4feb-93cb-c42d232665da
  4. Bluetooth Pairing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Pairing: My Bluetooth keeps disconnecting , I am using Dell G3 3579, what to do? I am getting errors with the update lately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing/5ffc2df5-b2ec-400e-bd81-1c7edcf10954
  5. Bluetooth Gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Gamepad: What is a bluetooth dongle ? I have a motherboard with built in bluetooth support. How to enable my bluetooth gamepad to work with my notherboard. Can it work by enable bluetooth on my motherboard and install bluetooth driver for my gamepad ? 172442
  6. bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad: Crusher EVO + XBox controller, both on bluetooth. Windows 10 1904 on Bootcamp. Bluetooth audio stutters as long as I'm using the gamepad. When controller is disconnected, audio is fine. I've done the usual troubleshooting: Made sure Windows was up to date Ran the...
  7. Bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairing: I can't my android device to laptop via Bluetooth. It shows couldn't pair with laptop because of incorrect pass key on my android phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing/cebb0234-9e85-46a4-bd8f-9f069d537b4d
  8. Same model gamepads pairing to the wrong stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same model gamepads pairing to the wrong stick: I have two gamepads of the same model in two different Win10 PCs and, when turned on, they might randomly connect to the stick in the wrong PC. Doubt so but is there any way to prevent this from happening? 146878
  9. pair bluetooth

pair bluetooth: I can't connect my bluetooth devices, I don't know what's happening, that was fine and now it doesn't connect anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-bluetooth/949d9982-0824-4028-9706-b1fdd747bb45
  10. Bluetooth - No device pairing with my PC

Bluetooth - No device pairing with my PC: So, this problem came from nowhere a few days ago, when I wanted to connect a device to my PC via Bluetooth, and for some reason it just didn't work. No matter what I did. I've literally tried everything, reinstalling drivers, updating drivers, I've read your "Fix Bluetooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x3 gamepad connect to pc

2. gamepad pin kod

3. what is pin for t3 bluetooth gamepad when connected to pc

4. how to enter pin on gamepad,
  5. Bluetooth gamepad pin,
  6. gamepad x3 pin code,
  7. bluetooth android controller fw v11 pc connect,
  8. bluetooth gamepad pairing,
  9. gamepad x3 bluetooth pin code