Windows 10: pairing apple airpoids and then connecting to a dell lap top

Discus and support pairing apple airpoids and then connecting to a dell lap top in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can get the airpods paired and connected to a dell laptop but when I put them back in the case and try to use them again with the laptop under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by agwwedw, Apr 21, 2020.

1. agwwedw Win User

pairing apple airpoids and then connecting to a dell lap top

I can get the airpods paired and connected to a dell laptop but when I put them back in the case and try to use them again with the laptop under Bluetooth devices it shows it as connected but they will not work.

:)

agwwedw, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Susie13Q Win User

Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Apr 21, 2020
  3. DELL Lap Top

Hey. My name is Meleyiea. I really need help with 'Factory Resting', My DELL Lap Top... I honestly have done it too ALLOT of lap tops a bunch of different ones,But this one is a little older it doesn't have a camera. It also has a mouse on the lap top
    that is partially separate with when your moving the mouse and when your clicking. I hope that makes sense.. I dont know much about it besides that it is a, DELL Inspiron 1501. But everytime i try and google how to factory reset it it says i need some sort
    of "Disc"? and i dont have one. I just really wanna reset it..

So if anyone can help that would be fantastic. Thank you for your time.

MeleyieaJasmen, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Dave 46 Win User

Dell Lap top

HI, My Dell Lap top useing windows 10, nothing at all on the screen its just a black screen on start up nothing there just black, tried various thing you have said still failed, even the message hasnt come up for failing to start after many times of trying.
    when i shut it down the last time i used it it was ok.

Cheers Dave

Dave 46, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. pairing apple airpoids and then connecting to a dell lap top - Similar Threads - pairing apple airpoids

2. lap top will not connect to internet. It is Chrome 0S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top will not connect to internet. It is Chrome 0S: This HP laptop will not connect to internet. It is a chrome 0S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top-will-not-connect-to-internet-it-is-chrome/64c128d8-71f6-4858-b541-404880212454
  3. Lap Top dell no se apaga

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lap Top dell no se apaga: Hola, tengo un problema con una lap top Dell Latitud E6410, tiene instalado Windows 10, solo que una vez que doy apagar el equipo el sistema cierra bien, pero el equipo se queda encendido, se apagan leds y teclado pero el botón de encendido queda prendido, gracias por su...
  4. Lap Top dell no se apaga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lap Top dell no se apaga: Hola, tengo un problema con una lap top Dell Latitud E6410, tiene instalado Windows 10, solo que una vez que doy apagar el equipo el sistema cierra bien, pero el equipo se queda encendido, se apagan leds y teclado pero el botón de encendido queda prendido, gracias por su...
  5. Lap Top dell no se apaga

6. Printer will not stay connected to lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer will not stay connected to lap top: Printer will not stay connected more then 12 hours in windows 10s . Everyday I have to delete my printer then add it back again to print. Is there a "permanent" fix for this? ?...
  7. my dell lap top can not find the camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my dell lap top can not find the camera: i can not get the camera on my DELL lap top to work the computer cant find the camera??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-lap-top-can-not-find-the-camera/739828ee-324d-4071-b23d-dd05b6d86c6a
  8. Wifes lap top-family connection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wifes lap top-family connection: For awhile she was able to connect to the internet and to th U of AZ for her e mails.....but today she can not even get on the internet thru our family msn connection. She has an asu e mail but not an msn e mail, Now she is unable to do anything on internet... is this...
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  10. lap top

lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12