Windows 10: pairing Apple wireless keyboard with bluetooth to my surfacePro is no longer working

Discus and support pairing Apple wireless keyboard with bluetooth to my surfacePro is no longer working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I used to connect my keyboard easily, and the laptop would ask me for a series of random nrs to type with the keyboard to pair them. But today it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnamBR, Mar 18, 2021.

1. AnamBR Win User

pairing Apple wireless keyboard with bluetooth to my surfacePro is no longer working

Hi,

I used to connect my keyboard easily, and the laptop would ask me for a series of random nrs to type with the keyboard to pair them.

But today it asks me for a PIN - and I don't know it. I tried 0000 and 1111 and 1234 - no success.

How can I pair them please?

It is an old keyboard - but it was working fine before. The only thing I changed was to pair it onto another laptop for a few hours - and then brought it back.

What can I do, please?

thanks!

:)

AnamBR, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

pairing Apple wireless keyboard with bluetooth to my surfacePro is no longer working

1. pairing Apple wireless keyboard with bluetooth to my surfacePro is no longer working - Similar Threads - pairing Apple wireless

2. Will Apple AirPods pair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Microsoft Windows 11 with all the latest update applied. I have just bough a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard to use with it. The pairing process works fine pair, type code, hit enter and the device shows paired initially.That's as far as it...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work

Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Microsoft Windows 11 with all the latest update applied. I have just bough a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard to use with it. The pairing process works fine pair, type code, hit enter and the device shows paired initially.That's as far as it...
  5. wireless keyboard pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard pairing: Hello. I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse model 5050, but my USB dongle was damaged and no longer works. I purchased a Universal Bluetooth USB Adaptor but I cannot find a way to pair my keyboard/mouse with this dongle. Do I have to purchase and entirely new...
  6. wireless keyboard pairing

wireless keyboard pairing: Hello. I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse model 5050, but my USB dongle was damaged and no longer works. I purchased a Universal Bluetooth USB Adaptor but I cannot find a way to pair my keyboard/mouse with this dongle. Do I have to purchase and entirely new...
  7. wireless keyboard pairing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working: August 14, 2020 I have a blue tooth K380 Logitech keyboard. It says it is paired, but it is not working. Any ideas of what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-bluetooth-keyboard-paired-but-not-working/375955ae-664a-4bb3-84d7-41cdcbe96667
  9. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard no longer able to pair

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard no longer able to pair: Like many others using Windows 10, my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard had intermittent dropouts. I tried updating drivers, tinkering with settings, etc. Finally I decided to try uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard, as is a standard recommendation. Big mistake!...
  10. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...