Windows 10: pairing as headphones

Discus and support pairing as headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I know if something such as headp hones are set to this pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gladysmontoya, Jan 30, 2019.

1. pairing as headphones

how do I know if something such as headp

hones are set to this pc

:)

gladysmontoya, Jan 30, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Pairing cordless bluetooth headphones with my windows 10

Hi,

Misconfiguration with your Windows settings could be a possible cause why you are experiencing an issue with connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition to Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth headphones?
    • What error message and error code are you getting when you are trying to pair your Bluetooth headphones with the computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps provided in this link. This serves as a guide on how to connect
    a Bluetooth device to a Windows running PC.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 10, 2019
  4. MCR_3945 Win User

pairing as headphones

Headphone Pairing then Unpairiing

I got the headphones to connect, using the devicepairingwizard like the link suggested. Now Windows says the device is paired, but when I try to connect; the headphones go back to "Ready to Pair" shortly after Windows says they're connected.
    They're still not connecting properly, and I cannot get audio through them

MCR_3945, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

pairing as headphones

1. pairing as headphones - Similar Threads - pairing headphones

2. Bluetooth works when headphones are paired but not when connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth works when headphones are paired but not when connected: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones that on one and so far only website work when paired but stop working when connected. How can that happen, and what, if anything, should I do about it?...
  3. Bluetooth works when headphones are paired but not when connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth works when headphones are paired but not when connected: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones that on one and so far only website work when paired but stop working when connected. How can that happen, and what, if anything, should I do about it?...
  4. Bluetooth works when headphones are paired but not when connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can I pair my wireless headphones and a wireless controller with Bluetooth at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I pair my wireless headphones and a wireless controller with Bluetooth at the same time?: I'm planning to buy a wireless controller most likely a PS5 controller so I could play games remotely on my laptop. On the other hand, I already have wireless headphones that I'm currently using. The question is, can I connect the devices simultaneously without any issues?...
  6. Can I pair my wireless headphones and a wireless controller with Bluetooth at the same time?

Can I pair my wireless headphones and a wireless controller with Bluetooth at the same time?: I'm planning to buy a wireless controller most likely a PS5 controller so I could play games remotely on my laptop. On the other hand, I already have wireless headphones that I'm currently using. The question is, can I connect the devices simultaneously without any issues?...
  7. Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones Windows 11: Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones to Windows 11 laptop. My computer does not recognize find the headphones.I have connected to other Bluetooth devices from the computer without problems.I can pair and connect the headphones to my iPhone without problems.I have tried...
  8. Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones Windows 11

Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones Windows 11: Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones to Windows 11 laptop. My computer does not recognize find the headphones.I have connected to other Bluetooth devices from the computer without problems.I can pair and connect the headphones to my iPhone without problems.I have tried...
  9. Need help...I bought a pair of oakley radar pace.bluetooth headphone sunglasses..but they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help...I bought a pair of oakley radar pace.bluetooth headphone sunglasses..but they...: It works fine on my friend iPhone but no music on my s22 android plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-helpi-bought-a-pair-of-oakley-radar/32b9d8a6-c9eb-4d99-bddb-35d5399a377e
  10. Need help...I bought a pair of oakley radar pace.bluetooth headphone sunglasses..but they...

Need help...I bought a pair of oakley radar pace.bluetooth headphone sunglasses..but they...: It works fine on my friend iPhone but no music on my s22 android plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-helpi-bought-a-pair-of-oakley-radar/32b9d8a6-c9eb-4d99-bddb-35d5399a377e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jabra headphones

2. how to connect bose soundsport free to laptop

3. jabra move win10 connect

4. pair jabra wirelss earbuds with pc,
  5. jabra elite bluetooth pairing pc,
  6. jabra elite sport 65t pair to laptop windows 10,
  7. jabra elite 85h pairing mode,
  8. jabra elite 45 windows pairing,
  9. how to use bose quietcomfort 35 with laptop,
  10. jabra drivers windows 10,
  11. bose quietcomfort 35 pair with windows 10,