Windows 10: Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones

Discus and support Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought an Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones. My Surface Laptop3 Model 1867:1868i7 identified a device BLE_ATH-M50xBT. The headphone does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlainDubreuil1, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones

I bought an Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones.

My Surface Laptop3 Model 1867:1868i7 identified a device BLE_ATH-M50xBT. The headphone does not work under Windows 10.

My iPhone properly identified the ATH-M50xBT Headphone. The headphone worked properly.

The issue is not headphone but apparently the Windows 10 driver.

Any help will be usefull.

Best regards,

Alain D

:)

AlainDubreuil1, Sep 21, 2020

2. Audio-Technica ATH-AD700

The Audio-Technica ATH-AD700s headphones surprise with their unusual appearance and performance. Outperforming most of the competitors in its price range these headphones are quite a treat to anyone looking for a set of $100 headphones.

Show full review

Frederik S, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Audio-Technica Introduces the Limited-Edition ATH-M50xRD Headphone

Audio-Technica, a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 50 years, unveils the ATH-M50xRD Professional Monitor Headphones, a limited-edition red-and-gold version of A-T's popular ATH-M50x and part of A-T's M-Series line of headphones.

From the 45 mm large-aperture drivers to its sound-isolating earcups and robust construction, the ATH-M50xRD provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio applications, including recording, live sound, broadcast, DJ and personal listening. The headphones incorporate technology drawn from Audio-Technica's long history in the field of high-performance professional audio, providing exceptional power handling, very high SPL capability, and natural, accurate sound with impactful bass and high-frequency extension. With professional-grade earpad and headband material and a collapsible design, the ATH-M50xRD headphones remain comfortable throughout long monitoring sessions and transport easily.

Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones N6lfxE1NEGwm1XsP_thm.jpg

Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones igCpNykzEX9Cpz2n_thm.jpg

Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones eakxXGkD2erlUoYM_thm.jpg

ATH-M50xRD Features:
    • Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
    • Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
    • Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
    • 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
    • Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort for extended wear
    • Collapsible for space-saving portability and convenient storage
    • Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as live sound, DJ monitoring and personal listening
    • Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)
    • The ATH-M50xRD Professional Monitor Headphones are a limited-edition red-and-gold version of A-T's popular ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphone
    Audio-Technica's new limited-edition ATH-M50xRD will be available in October 2017 at $169.00 MAP. They join the currently available ATH-M50x models in black (ATH-M50x) and white (ATH-M50xWH).

Chino, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones

Audio-Technica ATH-AD700

Well written review.
    I've read reviews on the Audio Technica ATH-A700 & AD 700s, Sennheiser HD280pro Closed DJ/Monitor Headphone, Sennheiser HD595, Sennheiser HD555. I'm looking for headphones with more thump with around the same price range, any recommendations?

MaximumBass88, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones

1. Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones - Similar Threads - Pairing Audio Technica

2. My Headphone Bluetooth Audio Technica SQ1TW Keep being a handsfree

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headphone Bluetooth Audio Technica SQ1TW Keep being a handsfree: I've tried to uninstall the drivers from bluetooth to audio, but my headphone keep being handsfree, and no option to be headphone for music https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphone-bluetooth-audio-technica-sq1tw-keep/dff5ecf6-b4f5-4ce0-8446-866b45078c48
  3. My Headphone Bluetooth Audio Technica SQ1TW Keep being a handsfree

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Headphone Bluetooth Audio Technica SQ1TW Keep being a handsfree: I've tried to uninstall the drivers from bluetooth to audio, but my headphone keep being handsfree, and no option to be headphone for music https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphone-bluetooth-audio-technica-sq1tw-keep/dff5ecf6-b4f5-4ce0-8446-866b45078c48
  4. Audio Technica ATR2100x USB Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Technica ATR2100x USB Microphone: Just bought an Audio Technica ATR2100x USB microphone and it’s not working. I’ve tried all the obvious fixes and was on the chat with Dell for 2.5hrs The only thing left is that the microphone driver is not compatible with WIN11, does anybody have any ideas or shall I just...
  5. Bluetooth headphones paired but not playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones paired but not playing audio: I've been trying to get my bluetooth headphpones to work with my computer for about an hour or so, and have been unable to make any progress. My headphones are JBL Live 500BT, and my computer is a Lenovo Legion 5. In bluetooth settings the headphones show up as paired,...
  6. Audio-Technica M40X crackling sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio-Technica M40X crackling sound: Hello, I own ATH-M40X headphone and I can notice crackling sound and also sometimes hearing in only 1 headphone. It can be well heard when moving Windows 10 volume slider. I tried the different cable coming with these headphones and it's still the same. I also tried other my...
  7. Sending audio output to Bluetooth paired headphones

Sending audio output to Bluetooth paired headphones: I have LE-Bose NC 700 HP headphones, have added them to my Windows 10 desktop’s Bluetooth devices. My Audio currently goes to Speakers / Headphones Realtek Audio. How do I make my Windows 10 Audio go to the Bose headphones? Thanks, Pete...
  8. Audio Technica / ATH-ANC500BT always switch off with WIN10 under MS Teams & Skype for business

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Technica / ATH-ANC500BT always switch off with WIN10 under MS Teams & Skype for business: Hello, I bought a headset Audio-Technica - ATH-ANC500BT. As a headset it does not work after 2-4 minutes. It is switched off automatically by Windows. I tried to use it for MS Teams and Skype for business. As a headphone it is great with everything VLC player, Youtube,...
  9. pairing as headphones

pairing as headphones: how do I know if something such as headp hones are set to this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing/869917f6-c798-49b5-8bc6-b6cd8d1f0563
  10. Headphone mic problem ath msr 7

Headphone mic problem ath msr 7: Hello, I've recently bought ath msr7 headphones, and i can't get Windows 10 to recognize its mic. When i plug in headphones, they work, sound is reproduce through them, but no mic. It works on my mac and my android phone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in...