Windows 10: Pairing Audio

Discus and support Pairing Audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a pair of Galaxy Ear buds and I would like to be able to use them with my laptop, but I can't figure out how to pair them. I have a HP pavillion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DivaKuhn, Jun 5, 2019.

1. DivaKuhn Win User

Pairing Audio

I have a pair of Galaxy Ear buds and I would like to be able to use them with my laptop, but I can't figure out how to pair them. I have a HP pavillion

:)

DivaKuhn, Jun 5, 2019

2. bluetooth audio not pairing

my bluetooth audio was paired earlier and when unpaired on will and tried to pair again its not pairing,spent days on trying to connect but still its not pairing..,

I tried all the steps from internet, still its not connecting . give me some solutions

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Abdul RahmanFaizal, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Pairing Audio

Kyocera DuraXV will not pair

Hi Bob,

Bluetooth lets users connect all kinds of wireless devices with a Windows 10 PC. Pairing issues may arise due to incompatible or incorrect device drivers, as well as improper configuration settings on your computer and Bluetooth setup. For us to properly
    point out what's causing it, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when attempting to pair your phone?
    • Have you checked if you can successfully pair another device on your Windows 10 computer?
    • How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you also checked for the latest drivers on your computer's manufacturer's website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

As an initial step, we suggest running the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. This built-in tool will allow you to diagnose and resolve concerns involving your hardware and devices. The steps are as follows:

• Type Troubleshooting using Windows Search.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View All under the Control Panel Home.
    • Choose Hardware and Devices.
    • Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know these details so we can work on resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Pairing Audio

1. Pairing Audio - Similar Threads - Pairing Audio

2. Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices: I recently tried pairing a BT speaker to my PC with a fully updated Windows 11 install on a Z590 Master motherboard and ran into an issue. I tried pairing it like I've always done through settings/bluetooth & devices and clicking on "Add device" and selecting the speaker and...
  3. Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices: I recently tried pairing a BT speaker to my PC with a fully updated Windows 11 install on a Z590 Master motherboard and ran into an issue. I tried pairing it like I've always done through settings/bluetooth & devices and clicking on "Add device" and selecting the speaker and...
  4. Airpod pro is pairing and connecting to WIndows 11 but no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod pro is pairing and connecting to WIndows 11 but no audio: Connected 2nd Gen Airpod Pro to my laptop. WHile pairing it tagged it as "AirPod Pro - Find My", not sure why its qualified as find my. I can connect the airpods but the audio is channeled to them...
  5. Airpod pro is pairing and connecting to WIndows 11 but no audio

Airpod pro is pairing and connecting to WIndows 11 but no audio: Connected 2nd Gen Airpod Pro to my laptop. WHile pairing it tagged it as "AirPod Pro - Find My", not sure why its qualified as find my. I can connect the airpods but the audio is channeled to them...
  6. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10: How do I get audio into my hearing aids, also I want this on MS TEAMS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonak-hearing-aids-pair-but-do-not-show-up-as/576f19e7-69b4-4dc7-a7c2-51fb88046d83
  7. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10: How do I get audio into my hearing aids, also I want this on MS TEAMS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonak-hearing-aids-pair-but-do-not-show-up-as/576f19e7-69b4-4dc7-a7c2-51fb88046d83
  8. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 11 after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 11 after update: Hearing aids were paired but following an update have not been able to show up as an audio device.Phonak Hearing aids.They do pair via bluetooth....
  10. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 11 after update

Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 11 after update: Hearing aids were paired but following an update have not been able to show up as an audio device.Phonak Hearing aids.They do pair via bluetooth....