Windows 10: Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones.

Discus and support Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I was connecting my Crusher Wireless Skull Candy headphones to my phone they worked completely fine and then when I tried connecting them to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cynderboom, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones.

When I was connecting my Crusher Wireless Skull Candy headphones to my phone they worked completely fine and then when I tried connecting them to my Windows10 Machine they ask for a pin. 0000 Doesn't work. Neither does my computers pin, phone pin, or any of the pins I normally would have used. Please help!

-Cynder

:)

Cynderboom, Aug 6, 2020

2. I can't connect to my bluetooth headphones

Whenever I try to connect to my Bluetooth headphones (Crusher Wireless) it says connected briefly but then says paired again.

BenjaminChen2006, Aug 6, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones.

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones.

1. Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones. - Similar Threads - Pairing Crusher Wireless

2. My crusher wireless Skullcandy headphone mic is not working when its in Bluetooth or when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My crusher wireless Skullcandy headphone mic is not working when its in Bluetooth or when I...: For some reason it says that headphones and mic are connected yet for some reason the mic still wont work the audio is great but the mic just wont work it has worked before and from what i can tell when i plugged the headphones into my pc that's when it stopped working...
  3. My crusher wireless Skullcandy headphone mic is not working when its in Bluetooth or when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My crusher wireless Skullcandy headphone mic is not working when its in Bluetooth or when I...: For some reason it says that headphones and mic are connected yet for some reason the mic still wont work the audio is great but the mic just wont work it has worked before and from what i can tell when i plugged the headphones into my pc that's when it stopped working...
  4. Crusher Evo wireless mic not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crusher Evo wireless mic not working on windows 10: So i have the wireless crusher evo headset and they work fine when connected to my pc using the aux cord (both audio and my mic works) However when I'm using them through Bluetooth with my pc I only get audio and am unable to use my mic. I tried a lot of different things to...
  5. Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones will not unpair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones will not unpair: I cannot get my skullcandy headphones to unpair from windows. I've tried uninstalling drivers through device manager as well as the hidden ones that were associated with the device. Also tried removing them in control panel. Tried the conventional way as well through...
  6. Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones will not unpair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones will not unpair: I cannot get my skullcandy headphones to unpair from windows. I've tried uninstalling drivers through device manager as well as the hidden ones that were associated with the device. Also tried removing them in control panel. Tried the conventional way as well through...
  7. Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones will not unpair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Choppy Audio On Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones

Choppy Audio On Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones: I have been having a problem with my Bluetooth headphones recently. Whenever I connect them to my laptop, the audio will constantly pop in and out and it's driving me insane. I've tried a lot of methods to try and fix it such as uninstalling and reinstalling my audio drivers,...
  9. Wireless headphones Tribit XFree not pairing with bluetooth

Wireless headphones Tribit XFree not pairing with bluetooth: I have followed every bluetooth troubleshooting suggestion i could find over the last few weeks and have not found anything to help me fix this. I had a problem with audio connection with my headset so I removed it, then it was not listed and can no longer be discovered. This...
  10. pairing as headphones

pairing as headphones: how do I know if something such as headp hones are set to this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing/869917f6-c798-49b5-8bc6-b6cd8d1f0563