Windows 10: Pairing Failed on Your Phone Companion with Win10

Discus and support Pairing Failed on Your Phone Companion with Win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using P40 Pro here. Have tried this but it still doesn't pair. Any other alternative? How to Fix Phone Companion App Not Working Issue | "Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tententwenty, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Pairing Failed on Your Phone Companion with Win10

Using P40 Pro here. Have tried this but it still doesn't pair. Any other alternative? How to Fix Phone Companion App Not Working Issue | "Phone Companion" Not Open Problem in Android - YouTube

:)

tententwenty, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Uninstall Your Phone Companion App

Phone Companion refuses to pair with my Essential PH-1, I've tried all the steps provided by MS my last step is to reset my phone and PC biy I would like to uninstall Phone Companion first and reinstall it.

KyleBowers1, Jul 11, 2021
  4. spunk Win User

Pairing Failed on Your Phone Companion with Win10

Pairing a phone to a car

Remove the device from the cars Bluetooth list. Restart your phone. Go to the Bluetooth settings on the phone and set it to Pair. Set the cars Bluetooth to pair, they should find it each other.

spunk, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Pairing Failed on Your Phone Companion with Win10

1. Pairing Failed on Your Phone Companion with Win10 - Similar Threads - Pairing Failed Phone

2. "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.: "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.Since my note 10+ had not synchronized at my laptop I deleted the phone from windows 10 from the laptop. Then I tried to reconnect the device, but the QR code did not work, and sign-in with Microsoft says "login failed."I've done...
  3. "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.: "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.Since my note 10+ had not synchronized at my laptop I deleted the phone from windows 10 from the laptop. Then I tried to reconnect the device, but the QR code did not work, and sign-in with Microsoft says "login failed."I've done...
  4. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  5. Your Phone Companion

Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  6. Pairing Failed on Your Phone Companion with Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Failed on Your Phone Companion with Win10: Using P40 Pro here. Have tried this but it still doesn't pair. Any other alternative? How to Fix Phone Companion App Not Working Issue | "Phone Companion" Not Open Problem in Android - YouTube 182364
  7. Your Phone Companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone Companion: I have the YOUR PHONE app on my computer that syncs with my phone for sending / receiving SMS. As of a few days ago it stopped synchronising and on the phone I get a message saying it's disconnected. However, when I click the cog button on my phone nothing happens. Likewise,...
  8. your phone companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your phone companion: does anyone know how to call in private mode with your phone companion submitted by /u/fasterthen5gaysnails [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8ett7/your_phone_companion/
  9. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  10. your phone companion

your phone companion: i have a text message on my your phone companion on my lap top but i deleted it on my mobile how do i clear it as it still shows up as an un read text on my phone and on my lap top...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my phone compantion pairing failed

2. link to windows pairing failed

3. link your phone pairing failed

4. paring failed phone link