Windows 10: Pairing my Iphone to the laptop

Discus and support Pairing my Iphone to the laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought this laptop and I am discovering its new features just now. Anyways, I tried using Dell Mobile Connect but it's not working with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Isabela0102, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Pairing my Iphone to the laptop

Hi, I recently bought this laptop and I am discovering its new features just now. Anyways, I tried using Dell Mobile Connect but it's not working with my Iphone. It says to accept the pin showing on the screen of the phone, but nothing happens after that. Can I please get some instructions/advice? Thank you Pairing my Iphone to the laptop :)

:)

Isabela0102, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Bluetooth pairing

My iPhone 7 won't pair with my windows 10 laptop. I can see the laptop in the list of available devices but it keeps failing to pair. Any ideas?

Walt Romano, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Pairing my Iphone to the laptop

Pairing BH-905 with Iphone 4

Here is the tip how to get A2DB streaming working between iPhone 4 and BH-905/BH-905i.

This seems to work also with other stereo headsets and therefore the problem is related to iPhone OS.

Tested with: iPhone 4 (OS 4.1) and BH-905/BH-905i.

• Pair and connect the devices normally via iPhone 4 BT setup
    • Power off the headset
    • Start the music player from iPhone and press play (music routed to iPhone’s internal speaker)
    • Power on BH-905/BH-905i
    • Immediately when you hear beep-sound from the headset indicating that BT link has been made press quickly 3 times play/pause button from the headset iPhone should route the audio to the headset.

This seems not to work at 100% since sometimes iPhone does not make the BT connection at all when headset is powered on. If this happens just try again starting from step 2.

Headset_Guy, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Pairing my Iphone to the laptop

1. Pairing my Iphone to the laptop - Similar Threads - Pairing Iphone laptop

2. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone: I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?...
  3. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone: I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?...
  4. Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone: I have an iPhone 12 Pro with the newest iOS, and a Windows 11 PC. Bluetooth is turned on for both devices and when I look at my connections each one says it's connected to the other. However, when I try to run Phone Link it says that I have to pair the devices and this...
  5. Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone

Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone: I have an iPhone 12 Pro with the newest iOS, and a Windows 11 PC. Bluetooth is turned on for both devices and when I look at my connections each one says it's connected to the other. However, when I try to run Phone Link it says that I have to pair the devices and this...
  6. My paired iphone is not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My paired iphone is not working properly.: I have completed all the steps to connect my iphone to the windows phone link, however, when making a call from my laptop It will not switch over to the laptop. I've tried removing the device several times with no success. I can send text messages and receive then and all...
  7. My paired iphone is not working properly.

My paired iphone is not working properly.: I have completed all the steps to connect my iphone to the windows phone link, however, when making a call from my laptop It will not switch over to the laptop. I've tried removing the device several times with no success. I can send text messages and receive then and all...
  8. PhoneLink - Not pairing with app or manually iphone

PhoneLink - Not pairing with app or manually iphone: When the phonelink app for came out, it was working great with my Iphone. Had no issues pairing over bluetooth or otherwise. Unfortunately, since about 2-3 weeks ago, the phonelink app kept telling me it was having trouble connecting to my phone. Since then I have tried the...
  9. paired pc/ iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    paired pc/ iphone: My devices are paired, I would like to know how to play games that are on my iPhone on my pc? And please advise the correct topic that I should post this in. I am not tech savvy obviously. Thank you in advance....
  10. Pairing PC and iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pairing PC and iphone: I can see the desktop on the iPhone but it refuses to pair. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing-pc-and-iphone/55a29573-0890-496a-9fc4-cf93edb75866