Windows 10: Pairing PC and iphone

Discus and support Pairing PC and iphone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can see the desktop on the iPhone but it refuses to pair.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdwardSanet, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Pairing PC and iphone

I can see the desktop on the iPhone but it refuses to pair.

:)

EdwardSanet, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Apr 2, 2020
  3. iPhone 7 paired with Windows 10 laptop (Dell Latitude 7480) yet "not supported"..?

I am trying to use Bluetooth from my iPhone to lock and unlock my Windows 10 laptop via Windows Hello (lock when away, unlock when phone is beside laptop). Windows says the phone is "paired" but in the Action Center (pop-out column on the right) Bluetooth either toggles the device name (connected/disconnected) or simply shows it as "Not Connected." I have already setup Dynamic Lock and Windows shows the iPhone as paired and ready to lock/unlock the machine, but it does not work.

Is an iPhone 7 just not supported with Windows 10? The Windows Consumer Experience advertises the feature pretty heavily, so that would seem counter-intuitive. However, when I go into the iPhone's bluetooth settings and try to connect to "Dell-Win10Lptop" the iPhone throws an error message:

Connection Unsuccessful

"Dell-Win10Lptop" is not supported.

Forget Device

I've noticed there are 3 missing drivers in Win10:

- MAP MAS-iOS

- Wireless iAP

- Wireless iAP v2

However, I read elsewhere that these might not be obligatory?

The laptop is running Windows 10 v1809 (latest). The iPhone 7 is on iOS 12.1.4. I see my iPhone 7 listed in Win10 DevMgmt under Bluetooth. The Dell's Bluetooth adapter is listed as simply "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)"

KidACrimson, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Pairing PC and iphone

Pairing BH-905 with Iphone 4

Here is the tip how to get A2DB streaming working between iPhone 4 and BH-905/BH-905i.

This seems to work also with other stereo headsets and therefore the problem is related to iPhone OS.

Tested with: iPhone 4 (OS 4.1) and BH-905/BH-905i.

• Pair and connect the devices normally via iPhone 4 BT setup
    • Power off the headset
    • Start the music player from iPhone and press play (music routed to iPhone’s internal speaker)
    • Power on BH-905/BH-905i
    • Immediately when you hear beep-sound from the headset indicating that BT link has been made press quickly 3 times play/pause button from the headset iPhone should route the audio to the headset.

This seems not to work at 100% since sometimes iPhone does not make the BT connection at all when headset is powered on. If this happens just try again starting from step 2.

Headset_Guy, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Pairing PC and iphone

1. Pairing PC and iphone - Similar Threads - Pairing iphone

2. Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair: An update a few days ago to Phone Link broke. After deleting the pairings on both sides, rebooting, repairing, resetting I still cannot get my phone to pair. It starts the pairing process, i am able to hit 'Pair' on both devices, but then I get the circle of death spinning...
  3. Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair: An update a few days ago to Phone Link broke. After deleting the pairings on both sides, rebooting, repairing, resetting I still cannot get my phone to pair. It starts the pairing process, i am able to hit 'Pair' on both devices, but then I get the circle of death spinning...
  4. iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11: I am unable to pair my iPhone with Phone Link. Windows 11 is updatedLink to Windows is updated and installed on my iPhonePC is paired with the iPhone, and vice versaI don't see Phone Link listed as an installed app under settingsPhone Link is listed as a default app under the...
  5. iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11

iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11: I am unable to pair my iPhone with Phone Link. Windows 11 is updatedLink to Windows is updated and installed on my iPhonePC is paired with the iPhone, and vice versaI don't see Phone Link listed as an installed app under settingsPhone Link is listed as a default app under the...
  6. When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming...: When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming imessages do not show up in phone link or any further responses....
  7. When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming...

When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming...: When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming imessages do not show up in phone link or any further responses....
  8. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone: I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?...
  9. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone: I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?...
  10. win 11: IPhone & PC paired but dynamic lock does not see phone

win 11: IPhone & PC paired but dynamic lock does not see phone: win 11: IPhone & PC paired but dynamic lock does not see phone. Phone and PC are up to date. Can see Phone in bluetooth. Dynamic lock does not work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is map-mas-ios on my pc