Windows 10: Pairing Sony headphones

Discus and support Pairing Sony headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought Sony WH-CH700N headphones and they paired with my HP Pavillion laptop running Windows 10. The problem I'm facing is that they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EduardoSouto, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Pairing Sony headphones

Hello, I just bought Sony WH-CH700N headphones and they paired with my HP Pavillion laptop running Windows 10. The problem I'm facing is that they don't play any sound, video, or anything. My PC doesn't recognize it as an audio device. When I go to Sound and Playback, they are there but show as disconnected. I tried unpairing them and pairing them again many times, but didn't fix anything. I tried the Troubleshoot on Sound and Bluetooth, but didn't do anything. I tried to reset the headphones to factory settings, also nothing. More importantly, they worked with other devices and smartphones. Like I said, the problem seems that the Windows 10 which up to date doesn't see them as an audio device headphones, headset. and I got old bluetooth headphones that still work and show as a headphones device.

Any solution for weird problem?

:)

EduardoSouto, Apr 4, 2020
  2. CHRIS954 Win User

Cannot pair my Sony headphones

Hi ... I'm unable to pair my Sony bluetooth head phones with Win 10. Just recently got a new desktop AIO with Win 10 pre-loaded. My headphones are Sony MDR 770 ZX-BN and they are working and pairing with my IPad. When I go to Settings --> Bluetooth,
    the headphones are not being discovered. I do see some options there: Nexus7, Unknown (2 of them) saying ready to pair, but not the Sonys. I have other bluetooth devices at home. I've also tried to add a device (under connected devices) and the headhones
    do not show there either . . my Sony TV comes up, but not the headphones. According to Sony's website, these HP's are compatible with Windows 10, and I know they are working as I just checked with my IPad.

CHRIS954, Apr 4, 2020
  3. CHRIS954 Win User
    Cannot pair my Sony headphones

Thank you! that worked!

CHRIS954, Apr 4, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Pairing Sony headphones

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Pairing Sony headphones

1. Pairing Sony headphones - Similar Threads - Pairing Sony headphones

2. Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound: Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound. Model WH-1000MX2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-bluetooth-headphones-paired-but-no-sound/a27d3ad7-8a3c-44f2-bc9d-79a54d2f5da8
  3. connecting headphones after they are paired

connecting headphones after they are paired: my headphones are paired but wont connect i can only hear sound through the computer external speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-headphones-after-they-are-paired/de992c15-cfbe-481e-91ee-ddca704db415
  4. How to pair bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to pair bluetooth Headphones: I have my favorite pair of Sennheiser PXC 550-II's that I really want to use with my Acer aspire that I got for school, but when I go to pair them it gives no option to connect. it just says paired and refuses to let me play any music through it or anything like that. I've...
  5. Sony WH-XB900N Headphone pairing but not recognised as an audio device

Sony WH-XB900N Headphone pairing but not recognised as an audio device: Hi, My Sony WH-XB900N Headphone are pairing but are not recognised as an audio device. I have the most up to date drivers, but can't see any other way of making them recognisable as a bluetooth audio device on my laptop. All thoughts welcome....
  6. Sony WHCH700N pairing problems

Sony WHCH700N pairing problems: I'm having the same problem as someone else had a while ago, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-not-connecting/5cf88f5f-3b7f-4450-9118-4a26ce483a13 I've got a pair of Sony WH-CH700N and they have stopped appearing on my Bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect: Hi. I am using a ASUS USB BT400 dongle to connect my CLEER FLOW II headphones with my desktop PC. This worked fine for a number of months, until I was forced to update a few drivers and Windows 10 to Version 2004. I am currently on build 19041.508. I found a post on...
  8. Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones.: When I was connecting my Crusher Wireless Skull Candy headphones to my phone they worked completely fine and then when I tried connecting them to my Windows10 Machine they ask for a pin. 0000 Doesn't work. Neither does my computers pin, phone pin, or any of the pins I...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones either not pairing or not being detected as headphones.

Bluetooth Headphones either not pairing or not being detected as headphones.: I have a pair of Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 headphones, running a Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I Bluetooth card. Th headphones will not pair. It either says "Beoplay H4" and just won't pair. No error codes, just says, "Failed to connect. Try connecting again. " and another that says...
  10. pairing as headphones

pairing as headphones: how do I know if something such as headp hones are set to this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing/869917f6-c798-49b5-8bc6-b6cd8d1f0563