Windows 10: Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio

Discus and support Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed that some Bluetooth speaker models can link together to make a stereo pair. I was wondering if there is any software that can link two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by spapakons, Jun 2, 2021.

1. spapakons Win User

Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio

Hello, I noticed that some Bluetooth speaker models can link together to make a stereo pair. I was wondering if there is any software that can link two speakers regardless of model. Thanks.

:)

spapakons, Jun 2, 2021
  2. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio :(

Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Pairing New Bluetooth Speaker BREAKS pairing w/ old BT speaker

... and in what has to be the most amazing development yet: that STILL didn't fix it!

How the
    Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio [​IMG]
    does that make any sense?!?

HEEELLLPPPP

The Pool Man, Jun 2, 2021
  4. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio - Similar Threads - Pairing Bluetooth speakers

2. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  3. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  4. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  6. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  7. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. JBL GO Bluetooth Speakers, Can Windows10 Run Them In A Stereo Pair?

JBL GO Bluetooth Speakers, Can Windows10 Run Them In A Stereo Pair?: I have two of these speakers and was wondering if windows10 can run them in a stereo configuration? if not no worries as they both have line inputs so i could run them in stereo direct from my soundcard. Cheers....
  9. Bluetooth speaker not pairing

Bluetooth speaker not pairing: My Bluetooth speaker is not pairing with my dell all in one system. How to pair it? though it is pairing very well with other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-not-pairing/257692b5-d8d3-49e4-8577-6e264eb7ad37
  10. Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected

Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected: Speaker connected via bluetooth originally able to play audio from my msi laptop. Suddenly one day turns out to be no sound although showed paired bluetooth devices. The speaker shown no problem playing from my handphone via bluetooth. Tried online solution--uninstall and...